I'm Older Than All You Bishes!

"I'm BORED." Michael screams, punching Ashton, causing us to swerve right. Ash scowls at Michael.
"Dude, seriously, I'm DRIVING!" He says, focusing his eyes back on the road.
"Erm, wanna play Truth or Dare?" Calum suggests next to me.
I groan, covering my face.
"No, not happening." I murmur. Luke grins at me.
"Scared?" He taunts, smirking at me. I roll my eyes playfully at him.
"We are NOT playing Truth or Dare in this frickin squished car. Later." I state, sticking my earbuds into my ears and blasting out All Time Low "Time-Bomb", humming to the music. I start belting out the lyrics, me not even noticing Luke and Calum gaping at me, and Ash and Michael screaming the lyrics along with me. Luke snatches my phone and pauses the music.
"Give it back!" I whine like a 7-year-old.
"Not until you share." He says, a smile dancing on his lips. I turn to Ash and whine to him, too.
"Sorry, sweetie! I'm not his mom. But I am the oldest." He says, throwing me a wink.
"Really?!" I grin happily. "Heh! I'm older than all you bishes!" I scream victoriously. "I was shot out of moms vagina first, Ash." I smile, him rolling his eyes.
"Your older by 2 minutes, sis. Fvck you." He groans. I wink playfully at him.
"Now, now, Ashy. Is that ANY way to talk to your older sister?" I laugh. He grimaces at me, as Luke hands me one earbud and I stick it into my right ear, and he sticks his earbud into his left ear.
I hand him my phone so he could pick a song, wanting to see his type of music style. I had mostly everything-Nirvana, The Beatles, One Direction, Taylor Swift, Michael Jackson, Christmas Carols- I love all genres, quite frankly.
'Love Me Harder' by Ariana Grande starts blaring out. I can't help but let out a laugh, and Luke does too. Like, I seriously am in love with Ariana (no homo) but seriously, I HATE sèx songs. So weird.
Calum makes a pouty face from the side next to me, and I chuckle lying my head on his shoulder causing both Calum AND Luke to stiffen. I click my tongue, confused at the sudden tenseness in the car. I catch Ashton staring disapprovingly at me in fine mirror. I smirk at him and throw him a wink. My eyes flutter close, and I fall asleep on Calums shoulder.

I'm asleep on Calums effing shoulder.

Why am I hyped about this?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short chapter AGAIN I'm sorrryyy!! I don't have the patience to write a super long chapter like some people do!!
Anyways, warning: this book will be super fast paced, apologies too people who don't like that sorta thing!! Anyways, pls vote and comment some opinions! If u really like the book, could u email me some covers for it? And if u happen to make a trailer... Send it to me?? That would be awesome, I'd give u a shoutout on my About Me and most of the chapters and on the description for the book!! Email: bambihemmings321@gmail.com
Also shout out to the book The Bad Boy Stole My Bra!! So good!! Thx for reading bye cx

xxBambi

PS Not edited sorry pls don't judge!!