You/Emilia Clarke - Reveal Part 1

"Babe! I'm going to do an Instagram live

"Babe! I'm going to do an Instagram live. I'll let you know when I'm done!"

You yelled to Emilia.

"Wait!"

She yelled back to you and walked to the living room where you had set up a little area to prop up your phone.

"What's up, babe?"

Emilia just smiles and leans down to kiss you.

"I just wanted to kiss you before you started. God, knows how long you'll take this time."

"Hey! It's not my fault that I get distracted on answering all those questions and stuff."

"I know, I know. I don't blame you. Let me know when you're done so we can watch a movie."

You nod and leaned in to kiss her again.

"Like you said, I don't know when we'll be able to kiss again."

Emilia just laughs and rolls her eyes as she heads back to your bedroom.

For the past year, the two of you had been dating in secret. Mainly just so people wouldn't have any opinions about your relationship. Not even your family and friends knew about it. It sucked not being able to see each other on the holidays but it was worth it when the two of you would reunite and spend all your time together. It really made you cherish what you shared. You hated how Hollywood treated couples, always predicting if they would stay long or when they would break up. Emilia hated it too so the two of you just stayed quiet about it. Even if it sucked not being able to go to events together or kiss and hold hands.

X

"Okay! I'll see you guys tomorrow! Thank you again for joining my live. I really loved talking and getting to know some of you."

Emilia had heard you ending the live and had come to the living room. She had distracted you as you were ending the live that you didn't realize that you hadn't pressed the screen at the right place. It was still rolling but you hadn't noticed as you were too focused on Emilia.

"I'm done! Now we can finally watch that movie."

Emilia grins and walks over to you, taking a seat on your lap as you reach for the control to look for the movie. Trying to distract you, Emilia leaned down to press kisses against your neck. You at first focused on the task at hand of turning on the movie but then as it got hot and heavy, you quit trying to start the movie and focused on Emilia. Kissing her and letting your hands explore her body. At the same time, your phone started to ring but you ignored it. Emilia's started to ring but she was too focused on you to care about it. 3 calls in and she eventually got tired and reached over to answer her phone.

"Please tell me this was an emergency?"

Emilia says, without bothering to look at the called ID. While she talked on the phone, you reached for yours, wondering who was calling you. That's when you took notice of the countless of message that had bombarded your phone.

"Oh shit!"

Emilia gave you a strange look but that turned into a look of panic when she heard what they were telling her.

"Crap! I thought I turned it off."

You blocked the camera and quickly turned off the live feed. This time, you didn't bother to save the live. It didn't really matter as you knew that there were already some people who had saved the video.

"Emilia.."

Emilia just sighs and lets her forehead rest against yours.

"We're okay. This was bound to happen, anyways."

You let out a relived sigh when you hear that she wasn't angry.

"It was kind of funny but I'm still grounding you from Instagram until I'm sure that it won't happen again."

You just laugh softly and nod.

"You're not getting any complaints from me. My mom is going to be pissed when she finds out that I kept the fact that I was dating you. She's a big fan of yours."

"Oh really. Maybe I can talk to her."

You nod, knowing that you were going to need all the help you could get. Just then, your phone starts to ring. Your eyes widen when you realize it's her.

"Shit! You answer! She's going to kill me."

"(y/n), don't be ridiculous. She's not going to kill you."

"Just listen.."

You answered the call and put it on speaker.

"All this time, you were dating Emilia Clarke and not once did you think to tell me?!"

You wince at her loud tone, you could still never get used to it.

"Mrs. (last name), this is Emilia.."

"Oh my goodness, please forgive me. I didn't think you would answer the phone...."

You narrowed your eyes at the phone, not believing how two-faced your mother could be. Emilia just held in a laugh as she watched you. There was no doubt in your mind that your mother was going to love her more than she loved you.

-----------

PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE IF YOU DON'T SEE YOUR PROMPT

I have several prompts to do and will post them in this order

Accepting all kinds of prompts, as long as it's fxf

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Katie McGrath - School

Daenerys Targaryen - Vampire

Jessica Jones - Part 2

Hermione Granger - Gryffindor

Caity Lotz - ??

Margot Robbie - ??

Saskia de Merindol - Dancing

Lena Luthor - Rivals

Katie McGrath - Social Media

Lena Luthor/Kara Danvers - Bakery

Saskia Merindol - Part 2

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!