End of Tour Surprise (Alex Gaskarth)

2 months. 8 weeks. 60 days. 1461 hours. 87658 minutes. 5259487 seconds. Put it how you like but it was all too long.

2 months without Alex, yes the touring was important and you knew how much it meant to him and his fans, but it was just so god damn hard. You missed the little things most of all, the way he played with his hair when he was tired, the way he played with his hands when he didn't know what to say but most of all, the way he could make you laugh and smile even on your worst day.

Tonight was the last night of the tour and the boys were playing in Baltimore. You were going along to watch, call it a surprise, as Jack was sick of Alex's constant moaning of how much he missed you. You went into your bedroom you shared with Alex and walked over to your closet, what to wear? After about 2 hours and god knows how many outfits you finally decided on skinnies, an ATL shirt and hoodie and converse. Just as you were putting on your shoes your phone flashed;

*1 new message: Alex <3 Miss you; don't worry though as soon as the shows over I'm coming straight home to you :) Snuggles, Batman and pizza sound good? LOVE YOU :D <3*

You quickly typed back; *Miss you too, would I have it any other way? :) Love you <3*

Well he was in for a surprise tonight; you got into your car and drove to the venue only to be met to the one and only Mr Jack Barakat, 

"Y/N, finally were just about to go on. Right this is how it’s gonna happen; your gonna come in watch the show and Alex won't have a clue your there cause your gonna play ninja, but as soon as the shows finished, well... he's all yours. Right, got it, good." He said never giving you a change to reply. 

You followed Jack inside and decided to text Alex, *Good luck tonight, not that you'll need it you'll be amazing just as always :)*

Jack was quickly ushered away by a very stressed very looking Matt, before quickly turning around to mouth at you, remember ninja. Well at least that's what you hoped it was. So you decided to go stand with Vinny at the merch table.

An hour and a half later and they were onto their last song, you went backstage and waited, never taking your eyes of Alex even as sweaty mess he was still hot. A few minutes later the boys came of stage Jack giving you a not so subtle wink, where as Alex just walked right past you.

"I've got to get home, Y/N's there. Jack where the hell did you put my hoodie?!" He shouted,

"You mean this hoodie?" You questioned, "Oh and Y/N won't be at home she went to watch her boyfriend play, he's in some shit band called All Time Low, ever heard of them? Yeah, I hear the lead singer is a right Douche." You joke,

The next second you've been tackled to the ground and pulled into the sweatiest, tightest hug ever.

"OMG, Y/N your here, do you have any idea how much I missed you?" He said, "Why didn't you tell me you were coming?"

"I missed you too, and what good is a surprise if it isn't well a surprise?"

"Well, next time we go on tour you are defiantly coming, I can't do this without you, I love you Y/N."

"I love you too," you reply before being pulled in for another hug and a kiss.