part 1

Hello everyone, I am bringing you my first child, and I hope you like it and that you are at your best.
Tell the secret that brought me together

Enter characters :

Hanin:

An 18-year-old girl who is distinguished and known for the kindness of her heart and her laughter that does not leave her face, has a sense of humor and humor.
All eyes mixed between blue, black and gray have in fact magic eyes that make everyone who stands up to talk to them or looks at their beautiful diving eyes in them and their enchanting color. Either her lips are full and swollen red, like cherry kernels, and they match her body while they are skinny and sporty.

As for her length of 1.65 is very soft and feminine. She has an innocent face and loves to help all people according to her ability and ability. This angel belongs to a long-standing, open and prestigious family. Stable in Tunisia, she has the talent for painting and wants to become a famous fashion designer and has an obsession with all about fashion and studied last year in high school

.........

Haroun:

A 28-year-old man with a taut athletic body, twisted muscles, 1.89 long, black hair, and black eyes that carry many mysteries, strength, magnanimity, and thick eyelashes, characterized by his seductive side-freshness, which melts the stones from the many charm and beauty of that freshness full of mystery and seriousness in addition To the contours of his face  strong facial features and carved jaw muscles.
Haron falls from the velvet class of a highly influential family in the country known for its authority. There is no one who dares to mention the family name badly because of the things that it can do.
Haron has a disease called love control. Anything he wants must be in his hands within a few 24 hours, otherwise he will not Today passes well, the soul of everyone who says the word no or impossible will be caught. These words are not in his dictionary, because he is strong and destructive, always controlling all people. He has a very strong personality since he was young, and his father did not refuse to ask him and go along with him on any subject he made, even if this decision would harm the lives of people. When he grew up with his father’s advice, “Make all people submit and kneel under your feet, be strong and do not bow to anyone even if the closest people are to you.”
The days passed and that advice was reversed.
Days passed, and that advice overturned on his father. He did not care about him, not even his uncles. By contrast, they could have all respect and appreciation, and his influence and control increased when he took over his father’s position in a company after he took early retirement and became one of the largest businessmen who do not dare any creature. I have to stand in front of him or look with his eyes.

*
*
*

I hope you like the characters🌟🌂💦

with Regards Romantica💜💙💛💚