2

Evie's POV:

Mal has been working on the potion that removes the love potion all day, I want to hang out with her.

"Mal, do you think you can give that a break and we can maybe hang out?"I asked her and she shook her head no.

"I need to work in this so I don't forget, sorry Evie maybe later."Mal apologized.

"It's fine, but the coronation isn't but almost 4 weeks away."I told her.

"I know, that's why I need to work on it now."She told me and I nodded my head.

"I'll go hang out with Carlos and Jay then."I walked out of my room.

"Alright."I heard her say as I was walking to Carlos' and Jay's room.

"Hey Evie!"Jay waved at me.

"Hey Jay, hows it going?"I asked him then I noticed Carlos wasn't there.

"Hey, where's Carlos?"I asked Jay confused.

"He's with Ben, again, it's like he has all this precious time for Ben but when we want to hang out with him he doesn't have any time for us."Jay told me and I nodded.

"Why aren't you with Mal?"Jay asked me.

"Oh, she's working on that potion that removes the love potion."I replied.

"I guess that leaves us. What do you want to do?"He asked me and I started thinking. Finally, I got an answer.

"How about we go to the park and grab some lunch?"I suggested and he nodded.

We talked while walking there, I got a hotdog and Jay got a hamburger. Then I noticed that Carlos and Ben was there.

"Crap."I said surprised.

"What?"Jay asked me, finishing the last bite of his hamburger.

"Carlos and Ben."I pointed to them and he went shocked.

"Why are they here?"He asked me while I was finishing my hotdog.

"I don't know, probably a date or something, but let's go."I told him and he nodded.

We went back to Jay's room and talked for a while, then we went to my room.

"I think Mal should be done by now."I told him.

"Mal?"I opened our door.

"Yes?"She questioned me.

"Are you finished with it yet?"I asked her and she nodded.

"Perfect. Do you want to hang out with us?"I asked her and she nodded again.

We all walked out to go somewhere.

"Isn't Carlos supposed to hang with us too?"She questioned and I shook my head no.

"Carlos is on a date with Ben."I told her.

"Oh.."She sounded sad, like she wanted Carlos hang out with us.

"We know, we want him to come hang out with us too. But atleast he's Ben's date to Ben's coronation."Jay told her and Mal nodded.

We walked and saw Ben and Audrey.

"I thought Ben and Carlos were on a date."Mal said.

"They were, well they were when we saw them."I replied.

"Ben! You're breaking up with me for a disgusting boy villain?"Audrey yelled.

"Yes! What's the problem!?"Ben yelled at her.

"You and that boy are fags! Absolute fags!"Audrey screamed at him and ran away.

"Ben! Are you okay?"Jay ran up to him, we followed Jay.

"Y..Yes."Ben smiled at us walking away to his castle.

"He's not okay."Mal said and we nodded.

"Get Carlos, that's who he needs most right now."Jay told us, so I called him.

Carlos has answered you're call

"Hey Carlos! So, Ben needs you right now."I told him and he said okay.

Carlos' POV:

I ran to Ben's room to see what was wrong, he was sitting on his bed crying.

"Ben! What's wrong?"I sat on his bed, putting an arm around him.

"I-I broke up with A-Audrey and she called m-me and you f-fags."He cried into my shoulder.

"Don't worry. She's just jealous."I reassured him.

"Are you sure?"He asked me and I nodded.

"I'm absolutely sure, Ben."I smiled at him and he hugged me.

I hugged him back. He's the most sweetest person I know. I don't want to steal that wand anymore, I want Ben.