Chapter 9 - Confession

*non proofread*

Christina POV

It has been 3 weeks after the incident. I haven't got the chance to visit nor meet up with Ash. I knew she had been discharged from the hospital 3 weeks ago and I did text her asking how she is but she just reply I am good and thank you for concerned. The way her response makes me frustrated because she normally will joke around and being playful and sometime teased me but now it seems that she is not like she used to be. I can't exactly tell what's wrong but definitely she is not herself. I tried to ask Jonathan but he didn't say much about Ash's condition. Since I have been very busy with my filming and photo shoot schedule, I don't have much time texting or calling Jonathan for any update on Ash. Sometimes I just think back that moment if I am being nice to her 2 best friends, I can get more updates from them then from Jonathan. What actually happened to Ash? Why is she being so cold at me now? Wait?! Why am I thinking about her? Did I fall for her?

Abby:"Yes my dear" she came out of nowhere suddenly and replied.

Christina:"Did I say that out loud again" I asked while blushing.

Sophia:"Well, it looks like our little princess had fall for someone... If you keep on thinking about her and got worried and frustrated on what she did or what she didn't, why don't you go and look for her and get the answer yourself rather than sitting here and trying to understand her motive or waiting for her to response?" she said while smirking at me.

Mark:"Well, is true what Sophia said and I can tell you that Ash is head over heels at you as she did mentioned to me before that she really likes you but you seems 101% straight and seems to be closed with Marcus boy. I can see her eyes look defeated when she thinks of you and Marcus" he said while I was shocked to hear this came out from him.

Christina:"Did she really say that to you? How come you guys talked about me and I didn't even know? When was it?" I asked while looking at him.

Mark:"Is a day before your kidnapping happens... We met at somewhere my house for breakfast where she gave me the bracelet so that I can pass to Sophia to give it to you saying is a gift from a fan. Is something she gets her Tech Team to make and designed it as a small version of some sort of GPS tracking device on it" he informed.

Christina:"You mean this is something she designed and get someone to build it into a bracelet then asked you guys to pass to me so I can wear it and she will know where I am in order to protect and look for me if anything happened?" I asked and both Sophia and Mark nodded. "I can't believe she went through so much hassled in planning, designing and creating this just for me besides getting injured during the operation" a few tears drop from the corner of my eyes while touching the bracelet.

Abby:"I think this shows how much she cares and likes you. She just didn't show it out but she is so oblivious that we all know she likes you and same goes to..... you. I can see the way she looks at you like you are something she needs in order to survive, dear" she said while wiping my tears away and rubbing my back.

Sophia:"Well since we are flying back tomorrow, why don't you go to her apartment and look for her and talk things out rather than over thinking here. Whether it does work out a not, at least you know what she is thinking and what happened" she said while rubbing my back to calm me down.

Christina:"True..rather than me over thinking and waiting for her to take any action, is not a problem for me to take the initiative to talk to her" I smiled and wiped the tears off my face. "Let's go back to the hotel so that I can pack and cleanup myself so I can rest early for tomorrow" I hugged Abby's arm and walked towards the car so that we can back hotel and rest for the night. "Wait, don't I look desperate if I look for her tomorrow?" I asked shyly.