He's actually within my grasp

Leo:

"Remy!!" I yelled as I ran down the hall towards my manager. Once he heard me, he turned around. For a split second he looked shocked but as soon as it appeared, it went away replaced with his usual goofy face.

"What's wrong??" He asked concerned.
Even if he can change his factual expression, he could never hide the tone in his voice.

I shoved an article in his face and said, "I want 2 be in this film"

"Back up so I can see"

"Oh. Sorry" I said noticing that I shoved the article 2 close into his face.
As I stepped back, I gave him the magazine then pointed 2 the article that I wanted him 2 read.

"Forever may we be" he mused out loud . "U finally want 2 star in a film and it's all about romance?" He questioned with a knowing look. "I wonder why"

"Yeah. So what?" I asked defensively.

"Oh it's nothing" he said in a weird tone definitely knowing my intentions.

"It's really nothing" I said. "So... can u ask the director for me?? Please... Please.." I pleaded almost desperately. Almost.

He gave me a look then nodded. "I can't believe this" he said right before walking away.

"If u don't get me the male lead then I won't do anything related 2 film in the future!" I shouted only causing him 2 gesture back at me. (That told me that he heard me)

I knew that my manager would definitely get me the part or else.

I never ask him for anything or have had an interest in film but I do now. That should somehow tell him that this film is very important 2 me.

It's so important because it's....... Emerson Parker.

He is a male actor that debuted 2 years ago. He's never been in a role where he's the male lead of a romance film. In fact, he's never been apart of a couple in any of his films.
This would be his first so I better get this role.

I've always liked him.
2 me he's always been beautiful.
With porcelain skin, stunning blue eyes and black hair, I fell head over heels for him.
His face looked delicate and feminine while his physique has always looked ravishing.

I've always wanted 2 meet him ever since he debuted but couldn't thanks 2 my busy schedule.

Luckily for me, my schedule's not as packed as it was before so I have an opening for this film. I better get it.

In the dancing studio:

"Hey, why did u run off like that?" Jack questioned as he draped his arm over my shoulder.

Jack is one of my band members. Along with Grayson, Dustin and Carlos.

I've been an idol for a little over 5 years after some company recruited me.
I was walking home from the grocery store when Remy came up 2 me and gave me his card saying, "I would love for someone as handsome as u 2 join the idol group that I'm putting together"

I Thought it over and agreed. After all I had nothing 2 do and I loved singing and dancing anyway.

So, Here I am being interrogated by my band mates.

"Yeah, what's going on?" Carlos questioned while Grayson and Dustin warmed up. If I didn't know any better I would've thought that they were minding their own business but no, they were listening in as well.

"Oh! Is it about the article on Emerson Parker?" Carlos suddenly blurted causing everyone 2 stare at me.

Crap they know.
I mean they've always known that I liked him but I truly wanted this matter kept in the dark (U know away from them) or they'd tease me.
Like they're doing right now.

Flashback:

I was in the together home, with the rest of my band mates, reading a book on my phone when Grayson suddenly asked, "What's on TV?"

"I don't know" I replied while scrolling down the page.

The book was about a treasure hunt in which the main character was kidnapped by strangers and was forced 2 come with them.
It's intriguing so far.

"Hi. My name's Emerson Parker." I suddenly overheard causing me 2 lift up my head from the book and stare at the TV.

"He's a charmer" Jack suddenly came in and sat next 2 me. While the others just nodded their heads.
(We sat on a long green couch)

I couldn't help but stare at him.
what seemed like hours of starring at a beautiful man, was only a couple of minutes.

I suddenly felt a sharp pain 2 my side causing me 2 divert my attention 2 the attacker. Jack.

"What's gotten into u" he asked while looking at me curiously. Then he looked at the screen.
Once he turned back towards me, he had a knowing look written all over his face. He paused the interview causing the others 2 yell at him.

"U like him?" He suddenly asked while staring at me.
As soon as the words left his mouth, the other guys joined in. They looked shocked.

I turned my head while trying 2 hide the blush that was forming on my face.

That's when they started laughing. Like body shaking laughing.

"Ok so I might like him but that doesn't give anyone the right 2 laugh at me" I scolded them as I stood up and walked towards my room.

What was his name again?
Um...
uh..

Oh! It's Emerson Parker.

End of flashback:

That day was when the dreams started and the need 2 meet him in person began.

"Good luck" I heard Devon say just as he finished his warm ups.

I grinned. "Thanks"

I started warming up then spent the rest of the day practicing with everybody.

After practice:

"Wanna grab a bite?" Carlos offered everyone.
I rejected while everyone else said yes 2 his offer.

"Why??" Carlos asked me. I just shook my head and told them that the shower was calling 2 me. They fully understood because they were covered with as much sweat as me.

As soon as I got out from the shower I got a call from Remy saying that I got the part.