Reasons

Third person POV

As Forth is in his 4 th year. He wants to do his internship so he takes break from Industry and for Beam it's on 5th year. After internship he will be awarded with degree after that he will totally concentrate on his career as Idol.

During Internship it was hectic for both Forth and Beam as they cant see other but exchange message whenever they got time .Forth got good reputation in his working place as an intern after his internship was completed, he again started working. Today he was having his final exam at 11 but his company called gear boys to discuss about new CF so they went to company at 9.00 and planned to finish work in 30 minutes so that they can reach university earlier as its takes 15 minutes to reach university and he also promised Beam to meet him at 10. There exam schedule is completely different ,Beam already completed his exams today Beam is going to discuss his internship with his professor at 11 so they decided meet at 10. But they (Gear Boys) were waiting infront of meeting hall along with their manager P Ohm, for their director who is having meeting with CEO.

There are waiting more than 30 minutes already but there is still no sign of their director. Forth received call from Beam,

Babe where are you ?

I am in the company

What? You said you are going to meet your director at 9.00 now it's quarter to 10.

Yeah but director is in the meeting with CEO

But you have exam at 11 but you have reach university before 10.30 or else you cant enter the exam hall.

Yeah but....

Beam Hangs up. Forth was sure that Beam is angry.

"Is it Beam ? "asked Lam Forth nodded

15 minutes passed no news from director they are still waiting with their manager. suddenly Forth saw a familiar figure,

"Beam what are you doing here ?" Asked Forth he didnt expect Beam to be here. Everyone also shocked to see Beam.

"You still didnt meet your director?" asked Beam angrily.

"Yes"

"Seriously you are having exam in 30 minutes and are guys planning to go late for your exams"

"No Beam but director is with ceo he dont know that we are here"said Tul

"When he comes out we will say about our exams and leaves" said Max

"What if he doesn't come out what will you do?" asked Beam raising his brows.

"But director cant ignore CEO for us" said Forth.

"What a irresponsible CEO " said Beam.

Next action made everyone shocked.Beam knocked once and entered the meeting hall,

Forth tries to stop Beam but in vain,so everyone went inside along with Beam. They dont know what do about current situation.

Everyone inside room looks at Beam. They know that their ceo will gets angry if someone disturb their meeting,

Beam moved forward to CEO and said,

"Sir my friends here were waiting for their director for 45 minutes, but the director is with CEO and they were having their final exam at 11 it's already past 10 if they doesnt leave now they cant attend their exam" said coldly to CEO.

CEO looks at director for answers

"I am sorry sir I asked them to meet me but you called me for urgent meeting so I forget about them I am sorry sir" said director apologetically. He knows that their CEO doesnt like irresponsible people.