Chapter 2

(Art by me)

------------------------------------------

"Hey Legosi, can I touch your fur for a bit?" (M/n) asked, his eyes spakling from curiousity as he slightly reach out his hand.

Taking back at the hybrid's question, Legosi nodded. He moved closer to the boy and let (m/n)'s hand place on his head.

"Of course you can but why do you want to though?" Legosi asked, looking at (M/n) with confusion.

"Well, I told you that I was home-schooled right? That time, I have one man who adopted me, he told me to always stay at home so I wasn't dare to step outside." (M/n) said, his hand gently pet Legosi, the wolf's fur was so soft that he keep stroking. "I never get to interact with anyone and only looked outside from the window. Now I'm able to go to school, I become curious with almost everything, see all kind of different animal make me want to touch them."

Suddenly, (M/n) stopped petting "Oh, sorry, did I touch you a bit too long?" he said.

Legosi only shaked his head. To be honest, it was actually relaxed. The gentle touch make the young woft felt calm and somewhat weird. he hadn't been petted for a very long time and this was the first time he had a hybrid to touch him, even if he had a very strange feeling about this but it wasn't uncomforable at all, in fact he was actually like it.

'Maybe it's because I'm a canine' he thought to himself.

"No no, it's okay."Legosi said, a bit embarrassed for liking this new feeling so he tried to change the subject.

"How was your first day at school?"The wolf asked.

(M/n)'s face turned anxious soon after. "It was fine, I guess."Let out a tired sign as he remembered what happened in his first day. For him, the dorm was the most comfortable place to stay right now. Going outside is too tiresome.

"you don't sound fine to me."Legosi looked up the the male and asked " Was there anything bad happened today?"

"I got lost again and went to class late."(M/n) said, he grab the pillow on his bed and hug it tightly as if he let out all his anxiety on it. Get lost on the first day to school, he felt too embarrassed to even glance as anyone.

"Oh, then why wouldn't you ask me for help?" Legosi asked again, after the conversation yesterday he thought (M/n) would trust him so he was a bit sad when the hybrid seem to avoid talking to him all morning.

"I just don't want to bother you with my problem."(M/n) replied, he didn't want his only friend to get annoyed at him for asking. The male embraced the pillow tighter as he scared of the thought his friend leaving him.

He was used to being alone .But now, having the first friend in his life, the thought being alone again made him scared, he became fear of that.

"Was there anything else happened today?" the wolf asked

"Nothing much....Oh, I did meet someone!"(M/n) suddenly remember, he did speak to one student or rather two.

"And who is that?"Hearing that, Legosi began to feel curious about this person his friend met, must be one of his class mate or someone else.

.

.

.

In the distand of the room, Jack and Collot were playing video game as they look at two of their roomates talked with eachother.

"Legosi and that (M/n) kid seem to be close, I surprise that Legosi is the one he talked to first." Collot said.

"Legosi, I so proud of you!" Jack happily said, his friend finally made friend by all himself! Legosi always hid from evryone and refer to be alone so Jack, who was his childhood friend was very worried for the wolf.