Crash and Burn

Niall's P.O.V

It's been seven hours since I walked in on Liam like that, Harry, Zayn and I were now sitting in the waiting room for the doctor to come out.

~Flashback~

"Harry!!" I let out a blood curdling scream, before running over the cold Liam.

The Liam, in a pool of blood.

I ran over to his side, tears cascading down my face. Putting my ear to his mouth, I heard nothing. I whimpered, but then I heard a faint breath, it was like it wasn't even there.

"Niall wh- Oh my gosh!" I heard Harry quickly scramble to my side and talk into the phone. Grabbing Liam's hand I shook it vigorously.

"Hold on Liam, Hold on.... Hold on." There was a sound from owning from outside, sounding a lot like sirens. Harry went out of the room, soon I was pushed back, as they put Liam on the gurney and taken away. I heard the sirens getting farther and farther away as I buried my head in my hands.

"Niall, come on. Let's pick up Zayn, then go." Harry tried to get me to move but I stayed there, staring at the floor, trying to get that picture out of my head. I felt myself getting picked up and felt us moving, but I didn't care. I needed to get that picture out of my head.

~End of Flashback~

I'm staring at the wall, it's quite ugly, a pale green, not very nice. I sighed and went back to thinking.

What if he doesn't make it? What if I never found him? Its my fault I didn't go in there earlier.

"Niall, this isn't your fault." Harry soothed, rubbing my back. I looked up, staring at him hard.

"It is Harry, if I didn't go in there earlier it would have never happened. If I hadn't stood there and done nothing, he would have had a bigger chance of living. It's all my fault, it's all my fault..."

"Anybody could have done that, it isn't your fault Niall." Zayn reassured. Standing up now, I turned towards him.

"You weren't there Zayn! You didn't even know what was going on! If it wasn't for Harry, then Liam would be dead. On the bloody floor! It's my fault for standing there an not helping him!" With that, I turned around and marched out of the waiting room, out of the hospital and out of the way, where I couldn't cause any trouble anymore. Where it wasn't my fault anymore. Where all my worries faded away.

To the bar.

Louis' P.O.V

I pushed further down on the peddle, so it was on the verge of going through the floor. I banged twice on the steering wheel, wishing that this car would go faster. I pushed down until it hit the floor, I couldn't see anything out the window, but it didn't matter, I needed to get to Liam.

I turned my head to my phone as it vibrated. Harry was lit across the screen, I clicked on it opening the message.

Screech.

Was all I heard before my body collided into the steering wheel, head connecting with the panel, as my body lurched forward, I heard breaking glass and my body being throw out of the car, my seatbelt flying off. And as I lay there on the cold hard ground, body frozen in pain, I realized one thing. I need Liam, more than ever now.

Harry's P.O.V

It's been four hours since Niall ran out, making it eleven hours of Liam being in the hospital. Zayn and I have been sitting here waiting for the doctors to come out and tell us anything, but they haven't.

For eleven hours, absolutely nothing. Leaving us all waiting, our hope slowly dying.

A commotion came from the entrance and I turned my head, a person came by on a gurney, in really bad condition. They looked familiar... Wait!

"Louis!" I screamed, jumping up and rushing to the side of him. I heard Zayn follow.

"Zayn, stay behind and wait for Liam, I got Lou." He nodded and said a few things before going back to the waiting room. I followed them, by once they got to these white doors with a little window they pushed me out. I saw the doctors start to work on him as I watched intently through the window, waiting to see if not only one, but two of my best mates would be okay.