You make me forget about everything.

Walking towards the kitchen she heard laughter she furrow her brown when notice that it is Emily's voice and laughter, she stop and lean at the kitchen door frame she saw how Emily move her hands in the air demonstrating something at Camila while Camila laugh then do the same thing like how Emily does, while Clara just sat there watching how Emily and Camila interact with each other she smile and walk closer to them clearing her throat she sat beside Emily right in front of Camila.

"So what did I miss?" Grabbing herself a toast she ask then look at Camila.

"Oh you just miss how Emily talk about her favorite cartoon character and even tried to mimic how the how princess bubble gum spoke." Laughing Camila stand up and prepare coffee for Lauren.

"Princess who?" Looking at Emily with a questioning look.

"Mom it's the princess from Adventure time." Emily frown at her.

"Oh" she not wanting to upset Emily she look at Camila silently asking her help to talk about the princess whoever.

"Yeah she's really pretty especially with her pink hair." Handing Lauren her coffee she sat back and continue to talk about princess bubble gum knowing Lauren doesn't have any idea about the character.

Taking coffee that Camila offer she smile at mouthed thank you, seeing Emily talk about the cartoon with enthusiasm she smile she averted her gaze at Camila who's attention is focus on what Emily is talking about her smile widen.

When she heard her mom Clear her throat she look at her questioningly.

"Okay are you ladies done with your breakfast?" Clara look at Camila and Emily who both nodded their heads. "Why don't you two go upstairs and start preparing so you can have enough time before you go and see Ms, Avila.

Camila stand up and help Emily getting down her chair while sending Lauren a questioning look.

Looking at Camila she kiss Emily's head and send her reassuring smile.

When Emily and Camila are out of the kitchen she act normal and sip her coffee not daring to look at her mom.

"So are you and Camila are together now?" Not wanting to play around the bush she ask Lauren.

Shocked by her moms straight to the point question she nearly spit the coffee on her mouth,

"What are you talking about mom?" Grabbing a table napkin she dry the corner of lips.

"Oh come on honey, you know what I'm talking about plus I believe your aware that your room isn't sound proof." Raising her brow she waited for Lauren to look at her then when she saw how her daughters face turn bright red she laugh.

Remembering how she and Camila spent the night she cringed imagining her mom hearing them, blushing she cover her face with her hands.

"Don't worry honey I didn't heard everything, good thing the radio in my room is still working, just make sure not to do it again especially with Emily around." Still laughing she stand up then put her cup at the sink.

"I know mom I'm sorry." Still not wanting to embarrass herself took has coffee finishing it fast.

Walking out of the kitchen Clara stop on her track. "I know she's special but are you ready to tell her about your past?" looking back at her daughter she ask.

Hearing her moms question she stand up and walk towards the sink. "She is but I think it's too early for her to know about it." She turn around and look at her mom.

"Just be careful, I know your responsible enough to make a decision for you and Emily, I want you to be happy Lauren." She send Lauren a warm smile and continue to walk out of the kitchen.

Seeing her mom walk out of the kitchen she sigh and turn her attention on the sink, while doing the dishes she thought about everything, still deep in her thought she proceed on drying them then putting it at the drawers when she to put the last cup on the drawer she gasp and nearly jump when a pair of hands hug her from behind.

"Hmm did I scare you?" Hugging Lauren from behind she press her cheek at Lauren back and inhale Lauren's freshly showered hair.

"Yeah, why are you here? I thought your helping Emily?" Turning around to face Camila she pull a little to look at her.

"I was but then Clara came and offer to do the rest, so I decided to check on you." Missing Lauren's warm body she move and place her hands on Lauren's waist while she stand on her toes to give Lauren a kiss.

Seeing what Camila is about to do. She smile and lean a little to meet Camila's lips when Camila nibble on her lower lip all her worries and uncertainty fly out of the window. She lift camila and place her at the counter while she press herself in between her thighs she kiss and suck Camila's tongue, she frown when Camila pull back from her.

"Not here Lo. Emily might see us," breathing heavy she look at Lauren and laugh when she saw Lauren's eyes widen.

Realizing what camila says her eyes widen, she instantly step backward and help Camila off the counter then she look turn around to check if her mom or Emily saw them, sighing she close her eyes and curse herself for being careless.

Hearing Lauren curse herself she step forward and took her hand giving it alight squeeze, Lauren open her eyes when she felt Camila's hand giving hers alight squeeze she turn on her side and smile when she saw Camila looking at her with a warm smile on her face.

"Why don't we go to your room and prepare as well?" She send Lauren a wink before tugging her out of the kitchen to her bedroom.

Once they enter Lauren's room Camila didn't waste any second she push Lauren behind the door and smash her lips on Lauren's partially open mouth, smiling to herself since she caught Lauren by surprise she hurriedly tug Lauren's T-shirt and follow by her own feeling Lauren's bare breast against her own she moan and bit Lauren's lower lip, she stop Lauren pull away.

"Camz we can't do it here either." Catching her breath she look at Camila who's sending her confuse look. "I Uhm this room isn't sound proof and my mom she Uhm, kinda heard us last night so." Removing herself against the door she grab her t-shirt and put in on, then without looking hand Camila her own, she look up and frown when Camila took the shirt laugh while pulling it on.

"Oh so that's the reason why she stay talk to you this morning." Imagining Lauren's face turning bright red when Clara scolded her makes her laugh.

"Stop laughing, It's not funny camz." Frowning even more she turn around and sit on the edge of her bed.

"I know it's not Lo, it's really embarrassing that Clara heard what we were doing last night but imagining your face turning bright red while she's scolding you is making me laugh." Trying to stop herself to laugh walk toward Lauren and sit in her lap.

Placing her hand around Camila's waist she smile and kiss her at the cheek. "It's really embarrassing, but what can I do you make me forget about everything."

"I'm sorry baby I'll behave I promise." Blushing she snuggle closer to Lauren hiding her face in Lauren's neck.

She kiss Camila on the top of her head before telling her that they should really need to get ready to meet Emily's teacher.