Present Time

(Delaven's POV)

And now, here we are. But, I've gone through painful changes. And I mean bloody painful changes. My left eye has a big and long blood red scar and my clothes were half torn and ripped with some blood on them while my whole face and body had specks of blood ready to drip out like my not-so-close friend Springtrap. I've lived with him for 9 years. And now, I look like a monster. Just like him.

Anyway, right now, I'm in the warehouse, looking through the books I got from the archives room. But, while I was there, I saw the whole thing. I know everything about a guy named Freddy Fazbear and his friends, including a fox named... I forgot. I looked at the papers on my wall about the activities about my burned home. No one, not even me, knows how the fire happened. But, my mom is dead. That's clear. 

I went through the books about the backstory of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza and I know about this place called Fredbear's Family Diner. Springtrap and his partner Fredbear used to run the place, but Freddy jumped in and Fredbear and him got into a fight. I don't know if it's just me that thinks this, but do you guys think that this was all Springtrap and Fredbear's fault their in this situation cause they only care about themselves? Cause I think so.

Not only that, I've done some paperwork, not about work, but about scrambling highlighted words and mixing them together to see what they mean, but it wasn't bringing me any close to who started it. Sigh. This is all my fault. If only I didn't go out for a walk and stayed with her, this never would have happened. Why did this have to happen? Well, either way, it's still all my fault. 

And I'm afraid. Why? Cause I'm afraid to die and Springtrap. These scars were only the beginning. Before long, I heard the door open and closed. I then heard Springtrap laughing. "It's time, Del. Let's go." Springtrap said. I don't like where this is going. I should keep my guard up.