t w o

-a n n a-

I woke up to my alarm clock, I slammed the top of it to make it stop, then proceeded to rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. I sighed as I stared at the time.

6 a.m. New day. New job. New me.

Okay, maybe not a totally new me, but hey. I've got to be all professional like, so I should at least be on my best behavior.

Anyway, I get ready in record time. I only took 30 minutes. Can I get a 'yay'!

No, okay.

I go downstairs and wake up Harry and Lauren. I was going to wake Ashton, but I found him already in the hallway.

"Oh, are you ready to go to school?" I asked.

"Sure." He said, not even bothering to look my way.

"Right, um. See you around, I guess." I mumbled as I went to the kitchen.

"Good morning." I greet Ms. Irwin as I sit by her at the table.

"Morning, Anna. How'd you sleep?"

"Wonderfully, thanks for asking."

The small talk lasted until she had to go to work, which happened to be a few minutes later. I saw her say bye to all her children and rush out the door.

- - - - -

"Bye, Harry. Bye, Lauren. Have a good time at school." I waved as they walked towards the school bus.

"Tone it down would ya? We're not paying you extra for enthusiasm." Ashton said from behind me.

"I know that. Besides that's just the way I am." I said making him roll his eyes. "Shouldn't you be at school?" I asked narrowing my eyes at him.

"School's over rated." He said shrugging.

"But you need to go to school or-"

"Or what? You'll get fired? Big whoop. I don't care." He said with a smirk on his lips.

I let out a breath and stomped my feet. "Can you at least do something productive today?" I asked looking at him. "Please?"

"Fine, I'll be in my room playing Destiny. Don't bother me." Ashton said as he went upstairs.

I sighed. "Okay. Just call me if you need anything."

- - - - -

The doorbell rang as I was folding the laundry. I sighed as finished folding Harry's shirt. I went to go answer the door and a blond guy was standing at the door. "Uh, I'm here to see Ashton." He said as he walked right past me.

"How do you know he's not in school?" I asked stopping him in his tracks.

"Because Ashton never goes to school." He said, snorting.

"Well he's upstairs, and please don't be too disruptive." I pleaded.

"What are you, his baby sitter?" The blond bloke asked.

"Nanny." Ashton said as he came down the stairs. The blond guy just shrugged as he greeted Ashton. "Hey Luke." Ashton greeted. "We'll be upstairs." Ashton said when he reached the top of the stairs.

"Are you gonna tap that, mate. Cuz if you don't I most defiantly will." Luke said to Ashton as he looked back at me. I gave him the finger and went back to folding the laundry.

__________________________________________________________________
{authors note}

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, if you did pretty please vote. Also, if you'd like to tell me something about the chapter just comment. So yea, I love ya loads <3

Sorry it's been so long. But I'll be updating a lot more frequently from now on since its summer.