Chapter 1

✔KAMERYNS POV✔

Today I feel like walking around today. So I went up stairs got some sweats and converse with a white shirt, with my hair down. Because today I don't really feel like dressing up.

Ill just walk until I get to a bus stop then ill take the bus to the mall. So I better start going. I walk out of the house and just walked. Then finally I reached the city(new York city). I finally saw a bus, ill just take that one. I got on the bus and I tried to offer money but the bus driver just said take your seat.

Well I guess today was my lucky day, free bus ride. But this bus was really different, nobody seemed happy and they all were wearing the same things. I started walking to get off the bus because it just didn't feel right. Then the bus driver said "stop" why are you telling me to stop.

"Once your on the bus you stay on the bus". Well I really didn't pay so I can do what ever I want. "Mam just have a seat". No I'm not sitting women have rights to you know. "What does that have to do with anything".

Whatever just let me off, tell me a good reason why you are not letting me off. "We are going to somewhere very fun and its a surprise you don't want to miss it". Well I guess I'll stay but if something goes wrong I'm calling the police. "Alright we need to go sit down".

Fine. So the bus starts to move. Then I doze off. I wake up and we are like in the middle of no where. No buildings, no streets , no cars , we are just surrounded by dirt and this place with electric fences. Well maybe ill bribe him to take me back.

I got up and said can I please go back to the city. "No do you think I'm stupid". Well yes because you took me out here for nothing I wanted to go to the mall. "See that sign right their". Yes. "Read it". It says slaves camp ground. You think I'm a slave this is a huge mistake. " no it's really not now get out their and get into the uniform". I'm not your slave! " yes you are now get out their and get to work, go meet some new salves".

You really are going to treat inessent people like this. "Yes, it's not my fault it's the chiefs". I want to speak with him now. "Whatever you say".

HOW DO YOU LIKE IT???

LIKE AND COMMENT.

FOLLOW ME I FOLLOW BACK.