Interview

#Christmas competition, Santa’a interview Desirable Purity

Santa’s description

My Santa has a hot body, rosy lips,black hair and brown eyes. His real name is Lucifer. He looks super cute and does not have any beard or big belly. He wears a red fur coat and red fur pant and a Christmas hat while delivering gifts. He always travels in his BMW. Now at this point while I take an interview, he is sitting in front of me with a tight brown full hand t shirt which is showing off his perfect cuts and a sky blue jean. 

INTERVIEW.

.     1.     Me: How old are you Santa?

      Santa: Everybody thinks Santa is old and have a white beard, big belly and travels in a sleigh. I am also, like a normal human and 22 years. 

     2.     Me: Do you really deliver gifts?

Santa: Ofcource I do. Every year as the December begins god will select a new person and give him responsibility to become a Santa Claus. Thus, this December I am the one.   

     3.   Me: how are you selected, will you forget everything after this Chirstmas?

 Santa: On December 1st midnight at 12 I woke up because someone flashed light in my eyes. It was bright that I was able to see only with half eyes. Then a voice called ‘Lucifer you have been given the post of Santa this year, hope you make use of this gift perfectly’ I was shocked. ‘Who are you?’ I asked that voice. ‘God’ With that light went off and a parcel fell off from my ceiling, inside which was a bundle of papers containing the address. I went to each address and found out they were past Santa’s. They told me what is this all about. No, we don’t forget anything but we will not tell anyone.

4. Me: Did you be like a normal human before December, like partying, drinking, going out to camp with family, having girlfriend etc?  

Santa: Ya, I was before December. I am 22 so I love parties and I do drink. I had a girlfriend, but broke up with her a few months ago and I have a family consisting of a mother, father and a younger sister. I don’t party now because I have to be pure till this Chirstmas. I can’t let god down.

5.  Me: So is that responsibility includes Magic?

      Santa: Ya you will be provided with a certain magical power in which you could make the gift. But you can’t use it for anything other than making gifts.

      6. Me: Do Elves exist?

Santa: No, They don’t. It is that you make a trusted circle among the ones you know and make them your helpers.

      7. Me: If you don’t travel in a sleigh then how you will deliver the gifts?

Santa: I will use a helicopter painted in red, green and white. And deliver the gifts all over the world. It will be exhausting duh, but making kids happy will make this feeling nothing. I wear a red fur coat and red fur pant and Chirstmas hat while delivering gifts.

8. Me: How do you find kids, Do you have a super computer or something like that?

 Santa: *Chukles* No, it is like while we are given responsibility we will be given a special power in which we will know where the kids are and how they are behaving.

9. Me: Do you really send coal to children who misbehave?

 Santa: No, we will send them a gift like chocolates or something like that and a warning letter saying ‘You have been misbehaving so you dint get what you wanted’. With that we believe they will change.

10. Me: What according to you is Chirstmas?

    Santa: Chirstmas is sharing happiness, Showing love to each other, exchanging gifts and most important thing is helping the needy by sharing a 10% of whatever you get to an orphan or a person who eats only a meal a day. This is what Chirstmas actually means.

Me: Thank you so much Santa for spending time with me.

Santa: Don’t mention it. Now close your eyes.

Me: (*Closes my eyes* and a light flashes.)

*Opens my eyes*

Santa was gone and my video tape was also gone.