First Meeting

Mukul's point of view :

For office work I flew to Mumbai this evening and staying in a hotel room with the number 202.

As I checked in the room, i put the luggage in the right place and thought to have a shower first. After taking off the t-shirt and jeans, I realised that there are no towels in the washroom. How irresponsible housekeeping, I thought to myself.

I called the reception and told the receptionist to send towels to room 202. I hanged up the call and unlocked the room for the housekeeping to bring me towel. I went for the shower thinking the hotel boy will bring the towel by the time I'll be done taking the shower.

I'm glad the house keeping has kept the shower gel atleast otherwise it deserved only one star. As I'm done taking the shower I hear the door getting opened. And in a gap of 3 seconds, I hear the door getting closed. So finally housekeeping brought the towel, I thought, and opened the washroom door.

Oh Fuck! Who the hell is she and what is she doing here! I can't believe a girl is in my hotel room and watching me nude standing outside the washroom I just took shower in!

Shaina's point of view:

I just checked in the hotel in mumbai. Well I have already booked the room via Ola app, so now I just have to give the ID card and I'll get the keys!

Just when he was taking a copy of my ID, he received a call on the internal line and hanged up apologising. He quickly called a house keeping boy to deliver towels to room 102 and simultaneously handed me the keys of room 202.

Okay so finally I can now proceed to the room. Just when I reached to 2nd floor, I saw the door of room 202 was already open.

The house keeping might have left it open by mistake. I opened the door, entered the room and closed the door of the room inter-locking it.

As I try to open the washroom, the door of the washroom gets opened on its on. OH MY GOD! There is a boy in there who probably has just took shower and there is not a single towel on his body.