Part 4

You cry, on the verge on hysteria. You're laying in a pool of your blood, shaking. "She's all broken." One comments.
"Not yet." The leader says. You shake your head, letting out a stop. "Please, stop." You beg.
"This'll be quite the relief for you. Bring a rope and noose it." He commands. You take in a huge breath, shivering. "No...Kili..." You whisper, wrapping your arms around you.
You watch as they entwine your death on the long, thick, coil of rope. You sniff and blink the tears away. "I loved you, Kili. I wanted you to know that." You cry softly, wishing he is here.
"We're ready." The leader says, holding up the rope. An Orc picks you up as the leader climbs a tree. He sits on branch, taller than you, by at least two feet. You cry out as the Orc lifts you up to the leader. He takes your hair roughly in his hands and pulls. You shriek. "Let this be the day that the Dwarves lose a sister!" He screams wrapping the noose around your neck. You shake your head. "No. No. NO!" You scream, trying to pull away from him. The pain pulls you up short and you still, closing your eyes, accepting death. The Orcs cheer and eagerly wait for your death.
"Let this be the day that Orcs lose a good number of their men." Another voice breaks in from somewhere in the trees. An arrow takes down an Orc and you smile faintly. Kili. You watch as Kili stealthily takes down the pack. The leader grunts and tightens your noose. "Kili!" You scream, as the Orc shoves you off the tree. You scream and then get caught off. Your air stops and your eyes widen, your body straight with panic.
"Y/N!" Kili screams, jumping off a tree. He throws his dagger at the rope as the Leader skids down the tree, advancing towards Kili. The dagger cuts the rope, making you tumble to the ground. You gasp, breathing heavy. Kili blocks the Orc's strike and you pick up the dagger. You wait for the perfect moment and throw it into the back of the Orc. You gasp and lay on the floor, exhausted.
The Orc falls forward on Kili, dead. He shoves him and runs to you. "Y/N." He breathes touching your face. His eyebrows are drawn in worry as he brushes the hair away from your face. "Kili." You say, giving him a tiny smile. "How did you find me?" You ask. "Orcs aren't very good at hiding their position." He sighs, grinning. You let out a chuckle and then stop, closing your eyes in pain. You open them a minute later once the pain subsides. Kili's face is filled with worry.
"I'm okay." You say giving him a tight smile.
He carefully picks you up in his arms. "Let's just go home."