Tutoring

I saw him in the hallway, how couldn't I?  He stood out like a sore thumb because he's 6'6".  I walked towards him and asked him what was up.  "Nothing much, but Mrs. Gonzalez said you needed some tutoring."
"Again?" I said flirt fully.
"Again, so go ahead and take a seat.  It looks like you need some tutoring on male anatomy."
"Ok, I'll take a seat and wait for the model to come."  I joked and walked in to his class. 

Finally everyone left the hallway, it was just us.  He came in and began to strip himself of clothing as I copied.  Then he hopped on top of me and it was schedule.  He had used a different grease for his hair, I noticed.  It felt different when I ran my hands through it this time.  He buried his face in my chest trying not to moan loudly "Matt, you're so good." I whispered aggressively
"Say that to me again."  His legs stomping with intensity from the sensation. 
"Mr. P, you are so good at fucking me."  I hey repeated.  He began to go harder and I felt it, me flying into ecstasy.  He felt so good and he was so attractive.  "Harder" i whispered, sweat attractively  dripping on his face.  He went even harder and then it felt so good I screamed into his masculine shoulder.  I caressed his chest, it was so hot."  He then grabbed my face and kissed me as he finished.  He took a quick breather and started for round two.

In the middle of round two, he suddenly stopped when things got good.  "What's wrong" I asked, but he didn't reply. 
"It must be my imagination."  He went back at me, giggling.  He then started to go even more intensely, my legs shaking extremely hard and curling around him.  "You're so hot" I whispered to him.  He then kissed my boobs and I giggled because he was so silly.  Then he went back at it and I was screaming his name.  He was stomping again and I didn't want him to stop.  Suddenly the door swung open.  We both paused with fear and shock.  He locked it so tightly. 

"HOLY SHIT!" Sierra screamed with laughter. 
"IT WAS TRUE, HAHAAHAH." Tessa was so shocked she looked like a ghost.
"Oh no, no, no" I backed away, grabbing his clothes to block me.
"My career is over." He sighed.
"Well, well, well.  Looks like you two were having a fun time discussing anatomy." Sierra said through fits of laughter holding up her phone and proving she was recording.
"And how to use your body parts." Tessa giggled.
"I didn't believe it, I thought I was recording for no reason.  But no.  You two were going at each other like animals."  She flirted.
"Don't tell ANYONE."  He hushed them.
"We won't" Tessa started.  "But you won't tell our parents that we have B's.
"An A?"
"A+" Sierra debated.
"And you two will not say anything, or if you see my door closed after class.  Got it?"
"Yep, you're door is just closed." Sierra started matter-of-factly.
"You just have A+'s because you understand science." He said in the same manner.
"Yu-" Tessa started but Liam walked in.
"What's going on-" Liam stopped mid sentence. "Yo, were you two getting freaky?"
"Liam, get out." Matt said and tried kicking him out.
"My grades an A or I'm telling." He said, crossing his shoulders. 
"For fuck-sake, fine." He realized he cursed in front of him.
Liam opened his mouth, but Matt finished his sentence for him "A+, now go."
"Got it." He now left.
Now Tessa and Sierra left us alone.

"Sweetie," Matt put his big masculine hand on my shoulder, he knew I was crying because I wasn't looking at him.  "It's going to be ok.  They won't mention it again."
"Ok."  I got back into my clothes and then left his classroom.