Introduction

Mark
Mark is very headstrong and usually takes no for an answer and everything always has to go his own way. Being a serial killer and all is just a rush for him he is a killing machine and nothing seems to get in his way well except for Meredith at times.

Meredith
Meredith is a strong woman she's a leader and not a follower. She's is such a captivating person. She's very courageous and creative especially with killing she wants to think out of the box and push harder. She very much clashes with mark but they still love each other so much.

Mary
Mary is Meredith's Younger sister she is 19 years old and lives with her boyfriend Jesse. Mary is pretty shy quiet and calm she knows nothing about Meredith's extracurricular activities with mark she's completely in the dark.  Mary is very kind lovable and pretty polished person but she does get annoyed very easily.

Meredith's Parents
Michelle & Daniel
Meredith's Parents also don't know about her extracurricular activities with mark being a killer her dad is ironically a police officer so she has some insight on the investigations around town. Daniel Is very efficient and very smart just as intelligent as Michelle they are a power couple they Get shit done. Michelle is very much so Respectful and Down To Earth But also comes off with a strong personality which can be very intimidating. Michelle And Daniel Have Been Married For 22 years yeah they had Meredith out of wedlock but you know they still love each other so much.

Jessica
Jessica Is Meredith's Best Friend Since Kindergarten
Sara
Also Meredith's Best Friend Since Kindergarten

Justin
Mark's Best Friend Since Kindergarten
Pierce
Mark's Best Friend Since HighSchool

Meredith also has a golden retriever dog named peanut.

There are also some side characters in the story that aren't actually worth mentioning until the time comes in the story since they are only there to help move along the story.