Those Eyes

Chapter 2

(Lucy p.o.v)

After Natsu and I walked to my house the one thing going through my mind was the book levy made me read. It made me so scared, ‘am I really going to die’?

“Luceeee” natsu pow ted as I smelt the smoke rise from the pancakes I was making.

“OH! Sorry natsu”! as I always say ‘why dinner when you didn’t have breakfast’ I thought humming while I flipped the golden brown pancake onto a plate with three other ones. “here you go natsu” I said putting the pancakes right in front of him.

“Thanks”! natsu smiled digging into the breakfast/dinner I had made him.

“your welcome” I smiled putting all the cooking supplies I had used in the sink to soak in the warm bubbly water. I decide to take a bath I mean I probably smell like sweat from running every where today. “hey natsu I'm gonna-“ I stopped seeing no dragon there or the pancakes.

“natsu”? I said looking around the kitchen still not seeing him. ‘huh wonder if he left’? ‘no way’ I thought going up to my room I looked around there still not seeing him I walked into the bathroom with a towel still having my clothes on. Sighing I took off my clothes folding them and setting them on the counter by the sink.

I walked to the door to the bath slidding the door open. I turned the warm water on loving the feeling of water slowly fill up the bath around me. “this feels so nice” I breathed lowering my head down under the water. The water rushed into my ears making them fill up with water. I stayed like that until I couldn’t breath any more.

*GASP*

I breathed in deeply, reaching for the shampoo it fell off the bath to floor. “darn” I felt so lazy so I just left it there soaking in the warm water again. ‘Im kinda scared about natsu I mean how hes acting he could hurt someone’ I guess I was to scared to relax any more so soon after I jumped out of the bath pulling the drain and wrapping my self in my towel.

“natsu”? I said opening the bathroom door to see a dragon laying on the bed his soft snores were heard. I chuckled and walked over to see him looking so peaceful. “I guess natsu is still natsu” I smiled reaching for his hair to touch, it felt so shaggy and soft and my smile brightened some more. ‘oh natsu’ I thought. ‘WAIT! This is my chance to run back to fairy tail and tell everyone whats going on’!

I started to back away to my closet that had my next outfit already, ready for me to change and run. I grabbed the clothes running into the bath to change but when I when I dashed in there I sliped on some of my water from my bath. I screeched and fell to the ground with a loud thud my towel flying off me  the process. ‘damn that hurt’ I thought lifting my head from the ground and grabbing my clothes.

“LUCY”! natsu yelled opening the door to see me almost naked with my clothes hugging at my chest to cover my body.

“NATSU”! I yelled throwing my towel at him covering his face.

“sorry” natsu muttered running out of the bathroom slamming the door. I was left blushing and recaping what had just happened. ‘did natsu see anything’?! I thought quickly changing into my outfit. I peered out of the bathroom again not seeing natsu again. ‘did he leave’? ‘hopefully he did’! I thought blushing still.