7

I woke up startled. Where am I? I looked around the hotel room and see Dinah and Demi sleeping on the two beds beside me. The events of last night suddenly came back to me. Oh right. New York. Radio interview. No Sam...

I look at the clock and see it's just past 11 o'clock. Wow, I haven't slept that long in four years. Wait. Wasn't the interview today?

I quickly wake up the girls. "DJ, Demi. Time to wake up." At first they just groaned and didn't get up. "We have two hours..." With that they shot up. Dinah ran into the bathroom with Demi on her heels and shut the door in her face.

"Dinah!" Demi yelled and pounded on the door.

"Busy!" Was yelled back.

Half an hour later there was a knock on the door. I was the only one fully dressed so I opened it. There stood Demi's team. They rushed in and made Demi sit down before they started on her hair and makeup.

"You know this is a radio interview right?" I asked and raised an eyebrow.

"Yup! I just feel like being glammed up, yaknow?" She told me.

I just hummed in amusement and walked out to make sure Lauren, Camila and Mani were up and getting ready.

When everyone was ready, we went outside. There was a limo waiting for us. When we sat inside I took in the leather interior.

"Wow, I never really knew how much I missed this." I said.

The girls smiled at me. "I missed this too." Lauren said.

The ride to the building was fairly short. When we stepped out of the car we were bombarded with screaming fans and flashing lights.

This was a part I really didn't miss. Don't get me wrong, I love all my fans but would it be that bad to get from point A to point B sometimes and not be disturbed.

We finally made it through the fans and paparazzi, with the help from security and Big Rob, and we were in the recording booth now.

"And we're back guys!" the interviewer, Eric, said into the mike. "That was the wonderful Ariana Grande, with her new hit, 'Come with me'. We have a few special guests here with us. Why don't you introduce yourselves?"

Demi spoke first. "Hi, this is Demi Lovato." We gave her a look of disbelieve. "What? I didn't know what else to say." she laughed which made us giggle.

The girls looked at me and I counted from three with my fingers. Then we all said in unison. "Hey, we're Fifth Harmony."

"Well, if I wasn't solo I would do that too." Demi muttered.

"So you are here to discuss your upcoming tour right? When does that start?" Eric asked.

"It starts in, what, about three months? So early January." She answered.

"I hear there are some big guest coming with you."

"Yeah tons! We have Selena Gomez for three shows, Austin Mahone makes an appearance, Cher Lloyd and we can't forget the lovely ladies of Fifth Harmony."

"Really? That's huge! Guys go pre-order tickets NOW!" Eric said before he turned to us. "Welcome girls and congratulations on being back together. I personally have missed you guys so much."

"Thank you. And believe me, we missed doing this." Mani answered.

"I can see that. I see a lot of your fans wondering why you broke up. Is that something you would like to share?"

All of the girls looked at me then at each other. Lauren finally spoke. "Sorry, personal stuff, but the important thing is that we're back together now."