Chapter 2

Chapter 2:
Denny's POV
"Yes, yes casey, I will marry you". He slipped the diamond ring onto my shaky finger. "I love you so much and want to spend the rest of my life with you" Casey pulled me into a romantic kiss. Everything was perfect the moon was shimmering on the water and I was with casey and everything just felt right. We went into the tent and...(you know what happened).
Casey's POV
I lent over to Denny in the morning and kissed on her forehead and said "morning my gorgeous fionce" and Denny said "hello MY amazing fionce. We both laughed. We packed up our things and put it in the car. "I what to stay here forever with you" I said. "I have to get to work otherwise Mr Stewart will send out a search party and get the whole town looking for me". "Can't we just say that we got stranded here for ever" "hahahahahhah" we both laughed together.
Denny's POV:
He drove me to work and I just didn't want to get out of the car. I was so happy and I wanted to spend every minute with Casey. But I had to go to work. "Thanks for an amazing night it was the best night of my life" I said to casey. "I'm just so glad I can now call you my fionce and soon wife". "When I get home, we should go to everyone and tell them the news together" I said "I love you den" said casey "I love you case" "I will be at home waiting for you"...