Sex scene 1: Makeout/blowjob/throatfuck/facial

Deepika

I would start off with her wearing that white dress in race 2 and she would be laying on the bed like that i would then run my finger from her feet up to her thighs and suddenly rub her clit slowly twice and then up her navel and then grope her boobs softly and the to her neck and then her jawline and then her lips and then she would grab my finger and suck on it and then i would pick her up and place her on my lap with her ass on my dick but we are still fully clothed and then we would have a hot steamy passionate make out session i would be biting her lip and she would be biting mine and she would use her tounge to clash with my tounge inside my mouth and then she will notice that i am as hard as a rock and she will start to kiss my neck and keep going down to my chest and down to my abs and then she would feel my rock hard 9 inch cock through my jeans and she would start teasing me by rubbing it through the jeans and she will notice that i am trying to unbuckle my belt but she smacks my hand away with a huge smile on her face and she keeps teasing me but then she starts to unbuckle my belt using her teeth but with help from her left hand and when she gets it off she immediately pulls off my jeans to see my boxers covering my huge cock and this made her even more horny so she started licking my cock through the boxers and then all of a sudden she pulled my boxers off and she saw my huge monster cock and her eyes widened and she started drooling and went over to compare the size of her forearm to my dick and noticed that my dick is 2 inches bigger than her forearm she then gulped and attempt to fit all 9 inches in her beautiful mouth, she started by licking the tip of my cock in a circular motion and then she wanted to get more into it so she wrapped her lips around my shaft and started sucking it while also jerking me off with all her might and with each try she got more and more in but she could not fit all of it in without trying her best so I decided to grap her hair in a fist and had her open her mouth wide and i went to town on her face i was pumping my cock at like 30 mph in and out and in and out of her mouth, her gagging noises were so hot and so i stuffed my cock all the way down her throat that i could see my cock in her thorat it was so hot that i was about to cum so i had her get on her knees and i had her jerk me off for a little bit but when i was on the verge of cumming i took over and told her to look pretty and open her mouth so she did as i said and she looked so hot so i was jerking off so fast and while i was doing that deepika was on her knees and rubbing her clit as she looked up to me and said " cum daddy, please cum on me daddy" so I delivered by shooting ropes on her face there was so much cum that i filled up her mouth and i also hit her cheeks, her nose, and her eyelashes. Deepika giggled and licked it all up even the cum that was still on my cock, we then decided to sleep and so we did but not by ourselves no we slept together and infact i slept with her perfect boobs in my hand and she slept with my cock in her right hand.

This was just the beginning of mine and deepika's sex life.
I might start a story behind this or i may just make it pure sex but for now this is all i have.
Part 2 will be in the shower ;)
Stay tuned
Hope you enjoy.