Chapter 17 : Unexpected Meeting

Rising Phoenix

**********

Lockdown...This is for our safety, for our Nation's safety... let's work together...

Be safe...keep everybody safe...

Pray for the World to recover soon...

**********

Chapter 17 : Unexpected Meeting

5: 30 p.m.

Park..

Mumbai..

Arnav was felling heartbroken after knowing the brutal betrayal of his sister. He was smiling ruefully.. " It's all karma.." He has broken Khushi into pieces because of his di's happiness and later on because of the lies regarding his mother's death and father's character... He had lived his almost half of the life hating his father who actually loved his mother dearly..And today, he came to know that not only dadi or Shyam, but his sister too had used him for her own selfish reason.

Arnav's thought was broken when a ball hit on his leg.. He was about to pick up the ball but a small pair of hand already had picked it up..

Both of their eyes met and a cute little voice chirped, " Bad man uncle... What are you doing here?"

Arnav looked at the cheerful boy who was looking at him with a big smile on his face... " Where have I seen him?" Arnav thought but like a thunderbolt he remembered their airport meeting..

" Hei.. How are you little man?" Arnav asked him while ruffling his hair.

" I am fine badman.. I am playing with my gulab jamoon.." The boy indicates towards his little puppy..

Arnav nodded and asked, " You alone here little man?"

" No.. aunty had came.. look there, she is resting.. old age problem you know.."The boy said while pointing out towards an old lady who was sitting in a bench while reading something.

" Ohhh... So, you live nearby?" Arnav asked further. He does not understand while conversing with this little bundle of joy he always feels contented. A certain kind of calmness engulfs him .. This is just the 2nd meet and Arnav is feeling that he knew the little boy for years.

" Yes.. Yes... I stay nearby. I come here every evening..But I did not see you before in the park? Are you new here?" The boy asked curiously.

" yes, little man.." Arnav said affectionately.