Shirtless

~~~Louis point of view~~~

We ended up watching the movie and the next in the Harry Potter series. He only had the last one left but wanted to save it.

"So draco and Harry are together just like us!" I laughed at him. He still was trying to convince me that drarry was a thing.

"WE are a couple. I don't know about them" he shook his head at me but yawned before he could say anything further.

"You want to stay here tonight? I'll text my mom I'm sure it will be fine as long as I tell her we won't be doing anything inappropriate" he looked at me weirdly for a second as if trying to understand what inappropriate things he would do.

Realization hit him and he turned bright red and gasped. This boy is too innocent for his own good. Either way he replied "can we please stay here I'm so tired to go all the way back"

I rolled my eyes at him playfully since the ride was only about 10 minutes but nodded. I shot my mom a text and she replied right away with a 'sure don't get anyone pregnant'. I snorted at that shaking my head.  Niall read it and started to laugh hysterically.

We made our way to the room and I pulled out some clothes. I made sure to get Niall mine since he wouldn't want anyone else's. I took zany's since we were closest in size. Lord knows I won't fit in Harry's clothes.

We changed and I felt a bit warm so left my shirt off. I didn't even realize that would be a big deal till I looked over at Niall in the bed staring directly at my chest. I forgot I'm not with just anyone.

I shook my head going to grab my shirt "sorry I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable ni! I just like to you k-know. Sleep like to shirtless."

He just continued to stare at my chest and is stared right at his face all of a sudden he blurted out "I-I... wow you're h-hot"

He turned bright red in the matter of seconds "w-wait I didn't mean t-that like t-that oh m-my god that was so e-embarrassing- I mean you are h-hot that's not what I-I'm contemplating-"

He stopped talking at the sounds of my laugh filling the room. He frowned crossing his arms looking down. I smiled at how cute he was and walked over.

"Ni it's ok I'm your boyfriend remember?" He looked up at me and I cupped his face planting a kiss on his forehead.

After a few seconds of silence I had to ask "do you really think I'm hot though?" He turned red yet again.

"Yeah" he whispered looking down at the blanket. I fell on the bed laughing hysterically hoping it would cover up the redness in my face.

Eventually we got snuggled up in bed. This time it felt different. This time I can say that we are doing this for another reason than just me comforting him.

It didn't take long for him to fall asleep. He held onto me like it was for his dear life. He even subconsciously would trace my tattoos.

Tomorrow would be the day I have to bring Niall to the police station. They needed a statement to put his dad in jail. There is no way in hell I'm letting him get out of there.

It'll be ruff but it'll be worth it. Hopefully we can get through that and we can start moving on. Moving towards happier times.

Even with all thats changed he's still got a certain sadness in his eyes. He will still stare off into space sometimes deep in thought. Sometimes when I touch him he flinches but relaxes when he sees it's me.

I went to sleep with a little too much on my mind.

I woke up to a noise. Who the hell is making noise if Niall is sleeping? My eyes shot open to meet a group of people I didn't want to see.