Chapter 7

Chapter 7

“And that is why I just received a bouquet of carrots.” Louis said when he finished explaining to me. I was still trying to process what he just said so I just nodded my head as if it was the most normal thing in the world. The scary thing was, by the look on his face, to him it was. The whole time he was telling me his story I was snatching glances at Rosie. Her, being a major fan girl, probably already knew the whole story so she was just sitting on the couch still in between Zayn and Liam, looking like she had just won lotto. Niall took the moment of silence as his cue to check the time. “Lads,” He sounded kinda panicked. “Not to worry you or anything but the concert starts in ten minutes.” “What !” The remaining four boys yelled in unison. I burst out laughing for no particular reason but the boys didn’t notice. They were already out of the room. “So I guess we’ll just show ourselves out then.” I said to the empty space where they were sitting just a few seconds ago.

“Ow!” I screamed loudly as Rosie stood on my foot, yet again. I could see her mouthing the word sorry but I couldn’t hear her as the music was too loud. We were half way through the concert and already into the second season. I have to admit, this is actually really cool. “Told you so!” Rosie screamed over the loud buzz of the crowd. What? Did I actually just say that out loud? “Yep!” Rosie screamed at me. Ok I seriously have to stop doing this. “I totally agree. It’s actually kinda scary!” Rosie screamed at me for the final time before diverting her attention back to the stage. It was at that point that I decided to follow her lead and lose myself in the song the boys are singing.

The concert has been over for all of ten minutes and the creepy smile still hasn’t left Rosie’s face. I don’t blame her actually. I was still in shock as well! Why? You ask. Because One Direction actually dedicated a song to us! But not just any song I might add. It was their first single, the song that hit number one on charts all around the world. Yep, you guessed it. One Direction dedicated What Makes You Beautiful to us and I have to say that was one of the best moments in my life. When Niall said our names and pointed to us in our front row seats.

***Flashback***

“This next song that me and the lads are going to sing is our first single and thank you so much to every single one of our fans for getting it to number one.” Niall paused as the crowd screamed and chanted their names. “But tonight,” Niall continued. “We’ve decided to dedicate it to some very special girls in the front row.” Niall paused to point at us. “Rhiannon, Rosie, this is What Makes You Beautiful.” The opening chords started playing and I could feel the tears running down my cheeks but I didn’t care. Because Niall Horan had dedicated a song to me. Well not me, more like us but I didn’t care. This night was absolutely perfect.

***End Flashback***

“You’re next ladies.” The security guard said as he motioned for us to go into the room. We quickly thanked him and walked through the door. Only to come across five sweaty lads. The stench filled our noses as they tackled us into a big group hug. Well by us, I mean me because Rosie managed to slip out of Harry’s grip at the last second. Lucky girl. Niall immediately shoved the guys away as soon as he saw me struggling to take a breath, partly from the bone crushing hug and partly from the overwhelming stench. “Are you ok?” He asked as I took a deep breath of fresh air. “No.” I replied. “Go take showers, and then you can hug us. We’ll wait here.” The boys just shrugged laughing and started to walk towards their separate dressing rooms. All except Harry that is. “You could always come with us.” He winked cheekily, earning him a slap from Daddy-Direction before being shoved out of the room by Louis and Zayn. Once all of the boys were out of the room I looked to my left towards Rosie. “So… the concert was fun!” She exclaimed trying to break the awkward tension surrounding us. “You were considering accepting his offer weren’t you!” I laughed. “What?! So just because I’m a fan girl automatically means that I would accept that offer!” She blushed bright red. I just stared at her intently. “Ok, yes.” She muttered.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N- Thank you to everyone who is putting up with my slow updates! Don't worry I'm working on chappie 8 right now!

As usual sorry for any spelling mistakes I'm to lazy and sick to edit.

Don't forget to vote, comment and fan!

Dedication goes to nameless_247 for making me smile and for cheering me up while I'm sick! Thank you!