Chapter 3

Previously
"I'll show these villains true pain," Izuku states with a feral grin and a finished bottle of Hennessy.
Now

The first villain Izuku encountered had a bottle smashed over his head. The villain was in a group of 40 villains and was taken down in seconds. Izuku didn't stop his assault on the group, he would perform kicks and send punches while dodging their attacks. He easily beat the group of 40 and ran to the next group. "I'm sorry about this but my crush said she'll give me a kiss if I beat you lot!" Izuku yells sending kicks at their head and torso.

Izuku eventually took out all the lower villains and made his way to the main 3 villains. "Yo! I just got done fighting your men," Izuku slurs getting a bottle of vodka seemingly out of nowhere. "UA is allowing someone this young to drink?" The mist portal guy questions. "It could be a part of my quirk. By the looks of things you don't know our quirks," Izuku slurs out and then takes 2 gulps of his vodka. "What is your quirk?" Hand guy asks. "I don't have one! I also don't want one anymore, they seem boring," Izuku states while chuckling. "What's so funny?" Hand guy asks. "Hahaha! You have a hand fetish! Hahaha!" Izuku laughs holding his stomach. "Nomu. Kill him," Hand guy says in anger. The Nomu tried to touch Izuku but Izuku was accidentally dodging his attacks while laughing and rolling on the floor. "Anyway, sorry about this. Apparently my crush will kiss me if I beat all the villains. I saved you three for last," Izuku states dashing at the Nomu at neck break speeds. 

Their punches collided and created shockwaves strong enough to push others back. Izuku dodged one of Nomu's punches and sent a kick to its torso sending it skidding to the left. "You are quite strong!" Izuku yells quickly downing the bottle and then begins to run at the beast. When the Nomu was in range, Izuku swung the bottle at its head breaking the bottle. Izuku wasn't stupid, he knew that the Nomu wasn't human and was most likely suffering. So with his broke bottle, he slammed the sharp part into its brain and twisted it killing the beast. "I'm sorry about that. I knew the Nomu wasn't exactly human and was suffering so I decided to end its suffering," Izuku states grabbing whiskey out of nowhere. 

"You cheated! The Nomu was created to kill All Might!" The hand guy yelled. "So that's why it was so strong. I'm definitely going to be feeing those punches tomorrow," Izuku states rolling his arm causing a click to sound out. "That hurt," Izuku states drinking his bottle of whiskey. "I'm going to kill you!" Hand guy yells charging at Izuku. Hand guy tried to touch Izuku but failed to do so. "You are faster than you look," Izuku states and then starts to drink his whiskey again still avoiding being touched. "Hold still!" The hand guy yells. "No," Izuku replies simply. 

Soon enough the door burst opens to reveal All Might and more teachers. At this Mist man warped him and Hand guy away. "No! I was so close!" Izuku yells. "Now that I think about it she said that you have to defeat a lot of villains not all of them," Mina states with a grin. "Really?" Izuku asks with hope in his voice. "Yeah, go retrieve your kiss," Mina said barely keeping her laughter in. "Yes!" Izuku yells running around to find Todoroki. 

Earlier

Todoroki fell into the water. She was about to freeze the entire area until she felt a tongue wrap around her waist and taking her to a ship. "Hey Tsu," Todoroki greets. "Hi. Jiro is with us as well as you can tell. "I can see. You okay?" She asks tilting her head. "Yeah. Midoriya told me that if you are able to knock out a lot of villains then he'll give you a kiss," Jiro states. Jiro and Asui didn't know what to expect when Jiro said that but an aura of determination soon formed. It was slightly intimidating. "Is that so?" She asks with a feral grin that reminded them of Izuku a tiny bit. "If that's the case then it looks like I'm going all out," She says with a crazed smile. Todoroki started to cackle a tiny bit. "I mean it's not like I want a kiss from him or anything, I just want to protect us. Yeah, that's it," Todoroki says being an absolute tsundere. "What a tsundere," Jiro states while deadpanning at her antics.

Todoroki put all her effort and some more to beat all of the villains in her area. She ended up freezing the entire water area. "There we go," Todoroki states. "He's bound to kiss me for this," Todoroki whispers, completely forgetting Jiro has a sound quirk. "I agree, he will have to kiss you for this," Jiro said making Todoroki blush a bit.

After getting out of the area they could see Izuku looking around for something. Part of Todoroki wanted the thing he's looking for to be her. "He probably is looking for you," Jiro states. "W-what are you talking about?" Todoroki asks blushing. "You whispered, "I hope he's looking for me". He probably wants to give you that kiss," Jiro explains. "I whispered that?! So embarrassing," Todoroki states blushing. 

Izuku heard Todoroki shout something and turned to the sound only to see Todoroki standing there in all her glory. He makes a dash towards her. "There you are!" Izuku yells tackling her into a hug. "You okay? No scratches? Any of them try to harm you? I'll kill em," Izuku states while checking her over for injuries. "They weren't able to hurt me. I froze them," Todoroki says with pride. "I knew you'd be able to beat them. Such a sad match up for the villains. Sending you to a water area," Izuku states looking at the lake that was frozen over. "Anyway, you owe me this," Izuku states while drinking some alcohol only to start kissing Todoroki adding alcohol to the mix. 

Todoroki was a lightweight the two knew that. So just from that kiss with a mouthful of alcohol she got really drunk. "What do you mean I owe you this? You owe me this, you said that you'd kiss me if I beat all those villains," Todoroki slurs out pointing at the frozen lake. "I was told that you wanted me to give you a kiss if I beat a lot of villains," Izuku slurs pointing behind him to show over 100 villains rendered unconscious. "I feel like we both have been lied to but it turned out okay in the end," Izuku slurs lifting Todoroki's chin up and going in for a second kiss which she accepts. After 3 minutes they separate for air. Todoroki touches her lips in awe. "That was amazing," She slurs out with a blush. "Want more?" Izuku asks with a smirk. "Y-yeah," She responds. Izuku leans in again and they begin their kissing. They kissed each other with a passion not wanting to be stopped. "I love you," Izuku whispered in her ear. "I love you too," She says with a blush.

The trip to the dorms was better than it would normally be. Izuku fell asleep on Shoka's lap and Shoka was playing with his hair still drunk.

To be continued...