Chapter 3

So I finally uploaded!~ I hope its long enough. Enjoy!

°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Recap:

They all stood there wagging their tails until Pein started barking really loudly. All of a sudden his barks turned into words.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•

*Hidan's P.O.V*

"Hello." Leader-sama said and Mika's eyes widened.

"D-did you just talk?!"

"Yes. I am-"

"Pein. Nagato. Leader-sama. Leader of the Akatsuki. Konan's bitch. Guy with a God complex. I'd know your voice anywhere. So if you're actually him, then the rest are real as well. So why are you dogs?"

"Yes. And I have no clue."

"Hm. Jutsu. Why can you talk and not the others?"

"Jutsu."

"Well, whatever. I'm going to treat the rest like dogs since I'll most likely forget they're Naruto characters except for you."

Pein nodded and she got up. "Oi, what the fuck is with her?" I asked.

"Probably in shock, un."

"Prob-" Konan started but was interrupted by a scream.

"HOLY FUCK. YALL ARE NARUTO CHARACTERS?!" Mika yelled coming into the room.

We all sweatdropped. "Yes. You're very slow." Pein sighed.

"Shut up. Well, this changes a lot. C'mon. I'm going to help you." We all followed her and she took out a potion. "This is a world where the unthinkable live. I'm what you would call a mix-breed. Witch, Vampire, and Werewolf. Yeah, unbelievable, right? Well if a bunch of anime characters can become real and be dogs then what I am is real."

We all just stared at her shocked. Kakashi was the only one to speak. "So, what's the potion do?" Pein translated it to her.

"It turns whatever into humans. Plus, I only have enough for one of you. So, I'm going to let Pein have it. I'll have to get the ingredients to remake it. Luckily, I have a book on it."

"What are werewolves, witches and vampires?" Pein translated Tobi's question.

"A vampire is an undead person who drinks human blood. They're immortal and do not age unless stabbed in the heart by a wooden stake. Also, no matter what that Twilight crap says, We. Do. NOT. Sparkle! A werewolf is a human who can turn into a wolf. Or have wolf-like qualities. Can only be killed by silver bullets. A witch is a woman who has powers sort of like jutsus and create potions. Wizards and warlocks are the men. They can be burnt to death. Now, Pein, drink the potion."

He did as he was told and after a minute he was human. Mika blushed and some clothes appeared in her hands. Pein noticed he was naked and blushed as well and took the clothes from her.

"I could've gone my whole damn life without seeing Leader-sama naked." I growled.

Everyone except Konan nodded in agreement. The violet Konoha ninja fainted and the 9-tails tried to wake her up.

"Wait, we're dogs, and there are two jinchurki right here yet we cant capture them, un?!"

"Correct." Pein said.

"What'd they say?" Mika asked.

"They're mad because they cant capture the one or nine tails."

She facepalmed. "Pretend this is a vacation. No work. Just relax and become friends the best you can. Also, Sasuke don't try to kill Itachi. Wait until you get back to your world." He just huffed and glared at Itachi.