Gray is the New Sky

This isn't a song but I didn't really wanna start a new story for this. Hope no one minds if I just throw random what do they call them "one shots" (never good with wattpad lingo) in here.

She sunk down into her chair so low her chin was level with the desk. She crossed her arms over her chest and stared down at the floor letting her eyes glaze over. The men screaming in her ear sounded like static, she couldn't enjoy it. Her mood was like her clothes, black.

If she took off her headphones she'd be met with silence. The silence was so unwelcoming that she'd rather stick to the static screaming. The glazing of her eyes helped her to not see all the colors that had be. Her mind was blank; her usual buzzing imagination was completely inactive, not a hint of her usually "perfect life" fantasies was there. Everything was gray, so gray.

Suddenly she jumped up so fast that it startled the rest of the class. She ignored them, sticking a pen in her back pocket she grabbed the pass and left the class. The hallway was blurring gray, the static in her ears was getting louder. She could feel herself losing control of her body, everything she was doing was mechanical.

She entered the bathroom and checked the stalls; empty. She closed the door and went straight to the full length mirror. Her reflection stared back at her. She was dressed in all black, black jeans, black shirt, a black beanie. Her converse were black, white, and blue, as were her nails to bring some form of color to her gray world. Her hair was shoulder length & black, her bands feel in the small squinty eyes which she hated. Her wrist were covered with bracelets to hide her scars.

She looked at the girl in the mirror the gray screen that was her mind slowly regaining thought. The glaze in her eyes started to focus. The static in her ears started to fade, the music once again forming words. She blinked.

"Just kill yourself," the song sung.

She yanked the pen out of her back pocket and jammed it into her wrist yanking it upward causing a jagged line to ooze red. She screamed & smashed the pen into the mirror causing the glass to crack. Her reflection glared back at her, half girl, half monster.

"Just DIE," a demon voice growled.

"Just die," she whispered before passing out.

I know I'm a weirdo. >-< Idk I just felt like posting that....okay well, next don't should be up soon so bye :3