five

Polo saw Carla and Samuel together

"Are you two together?" the raven hair boy asked his ex.

"Why would you care, You are with Luna." the girl raised her eyebrow at him.

"He suspects us both. I'm trying to keep him off the track to figure out the truth." The girl told the boy after seeing his face give her a look.

A look that reads he is still curious.

"I love Luna. But being with Samuel is a bad idea. Once this blows over, can we be us? Polo and Carla. As friends." the boy pleads, missing the blonde.

"You have got to be kidding me." the girl spats, waking away, leaving a upset Polo.
———————-
Luna has stayed home to make her home look perfect for her parents.

They were arriving in a week, but the girl wanted to rid of her hangover and had planned to have no guest besides maybe Polo, so she decided to do a big clean up than a smaller one the day they are arriving.

Mother Nurse has decided to take a job closer to home.

Something that really upset the blonde, her parents threw the responsibility of finding new people to take care of her home onto the seventeen year old girl, but she's been so busy.

The girl continued cleaning, taking care of her home when she heard her phone blow up. Valerio, Guzmán, amd Cayetana have all posted videos from the night they hung out.

You could see the blonde snorting lines, and the girl completely naked in a few of the videos.

"Fuck." the girl muttered, shooting all three of them texts, telling them to delete those videos only to receive the same message from all,

"The videos have already been saved and reposted by many. You can only see you for a few seconds."

The girl just muttered curse words, and rolled her eyes.

Tossing her phone onto the couch and continuing to clean her trashed home from her sister's "study group".
——————-
What Luna didn't know was that at Las Encinas, her boyfriend was having another anxiety issue.

"Are you still taking your meds?" Guzmán asked his best friend.

"They aren't working anymore." Polo told his friend.

"I don't understand why you're like this. Is it because of Carla? Polo, you are with Luna. The girl you have been chasing your whole life. Luna told you she would wait until you are completely over Carla."