Exercises

After class they changed into their PE clothes and got ready for the Quirk Assessment Test.

When they got outside they saw Aizawa with a bin of baseballs, and a target way off in this distance.

"Alright class for this lesson your gonna start with throwing a ball as hard as possible with it" said Aizawa.

First up was Toshi, he threw the ball and used his gravity quirk to make it hit the target incredibly hard, scoring a 250. "Nice job Midoriya, next up is Bakugo" said Aizawa.

Katsumi threw the ball and fired an explosion at it while screaming "DIE!" The ball then hit the target scoring her a 230, good thing the balls were both fire and explosion proof.

Katsumi Bakugo

Quirk: Super Explosion

Her quirk is the same as her father's but stronger.

Next up was Ryo, he created a baseball bat made of fire from his left side and hit the ball into the target scoring an 100.

Ryo Todoroki

Quirk: Half Ice Half Fire Creation

He can shoot ice out of his right side, and create objects made of fire from his left. Though he needs to have something hot in his system to create more fire objects, so he eats a lot of hot food.

Next up was Rei. She made a baseball bat out of ice from her right side and hit the ball into the target scoring an 105.

Rei Todoroki

Quirk: Half Fire Half Ice Creation

She can create objects made of ice from her right side and shoot fire from her left. Though she needs to have something cold in her system to create more ice objects, so she she eats a lot of cold food.

Next up was Sāwa. He ate some sour candy which made him super muscular. He then threw the ball hard and scored a 210.

Sāwa Sato

Quirk: Sour Rush

His quirk is the same as his father's except instead of eating sugary food he eats sour food.

After that the rest of the class scored various numbers.

"Alright everyone here are your scores" said Aizawa.

Toshinori

Katsumi

Junpei

Sāwa

Rei

Ryo

Akio

Keiko

Yōta

Chihiro

Shota

Tensei

Kimiko

Tsubame

Sutikku

Jin

Kagayaku

Azami

Danami

Tsubasa

Throughout the rest of the day they did the rest of the exercises until the day was over and they headed to the dorms.

Thx for reading.