Chapter Fifteen

Oh hello, while you're here, mind following on Twitter? @KatieJigglypuff if you have any comments/suggestions for any and all of my books, use #KatieMikiWattpad :) Thanks guise :3 I also made a fan group on Fac-e-book, so here's the link: http://www.facebook.com/groups/422739824445772/ or you can search it up "KatieMikiSmith on Wattpad fan group. Thanks guise :3

Anywhore, please read and enjoy. Comments/votes will be very much appreciated :3 loves ya all :3

-------------------------------- 

"My gosh," Marianna laughed. "It only took you all of ten minutes to get back!"

Jacob had released me from the nightmare when he entered the house, not allowing me to know the circumstances of his fight with the devil. "Signora," Carla spoke, gesturing towards the stairs. Jacob placed me down, seeing as he was carrying me bridal style. He nodded, anger spread across his face.I walked to the stairs, following Carla, her sister and Marianna up the stairs.

"Thank you, Jacob," I mumbled, walking up the last two steps and disappearing from his luminous red eyes.

"Jacob's just angry at the devil," Marianna sighed.

I nodded in understanding. "I realise that, but what's going to happen tonight?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"The devil is going to make sure he gets to you," she sighed again, pulling out a long purple dress, swaying it through the room.

"Will he kill me?" I raised an eyebrow, undressing and climbing into the long, purple, flowing dress.

"He's not that kind," Marianna sighed, doing the corset at the back up, tightening it so much that I thought I wouldn't be able to breathe.

"What do you mean?" I questioned, seating myself down in front of a vanity mirror, Carla and her sister beginning to work on my face, Marianna on my hair.

"You don't want to know," she sighed, lifting parts of my hair up and clipping them.

I stayed silent for the next forty minutes, letting the women and demon manipulate my face and hair, also my accessories. By the end of it, my side plait had turned into curls, sliding down the sides of my face. My hair was clipped up, curling its way down. There was a large black flower in my hair, clipped in and sitting comfortably. I stood straight, the flowing dress swaying as I followed Marianna out of the room silently, following her down the stairs. Jacob stood at the door, straightening out his cuffs. He looked up and grinned, looking me up and down. "I never thought you could look attractive." He stated mockingly, linking arms with me as I stood next to him. "Ground rules," he started, shooing Marianna, Carla and her sister. "You stay with me, you dance with me, you talk to me, you only make eye contact with me and so help me if you insult me during this party, I will rip your family to pieces." He grinned at me, and, noting the seriousness in his voice, I gulped and nodded. "Let's enjoy the night, shall we?" He winked, pulling me through the door and opening a black car door, letting me in first. I climbed in and seated myself by the window, Jacob by the other window. "Come here." Jacob hissed.

"Why?" I asked, moving nonetheless.

"I'm hungry," he grinned, pressing my back onto the seat, locking glances with me. "At this party, do not ask questions, be submissive." He smiled, leaning down when I nodded, planting his lips on mine. My chest rose, a sharp intake of breath stinging my lungs. My eyes widened, fear running through my veins. Blood was dripping everywhere, slithering down the sides of the car. A droplet of the dark, crimson liquid dribbled onto my face. I looked away from it, my arms pinned by my sides. It was then that I noticed the loneliness of the car, the emptiness. I opened my eyes, face to face with a pale clown, it's features heightened by my fear. It had bloodstains where its mouth would be, curling up into a crooked smile. The grin was there, revealing the yellow, decaying teeth. In his eyes, was a pool of red, revealing the hunger. "Hello Emily." The clown spoke, it's voice filled with hatred, hunger and a hint of lust.

"G-get away from me," I spoke, my voice weak.

"That's no fun," He mocked, his voice of a gentle tone, hiding his hatred towards me. "Why don't we play?" He raised an eyebrow, an innocent mask planting itself on his face.

"No," I hissed, unable to move, my body in an immobile state. It was like I was strapped down.

"I wanna play doctor's and nurses," he stated, pulling out a pair of forceps and a surgical clamp. He leaned towards my legs, starting to pry open my leg. I screamed out in pain, my eyes opening wide, revealing myself to the real world. "That was fun." Jacob winked at me, still leaning on top of me, his lips hovering above mine.

"J-Jacob..." I breathed.

"Yes?" Jacob smirked.

"P-please..." I cried.

"What?" Jacob raised an eyebrow.

"G-Get off me," I whimpered. He nodded, climbing off of me and moving the the far side of the car. I moved away from him, breathing heavily, fear overtaking my mind.

"Things that happen in your nightmares," Jacob smiled to himself, staring out the window as the car drove to our destination. "They happen in real life, and it's only because you truly want it to happen. Because of your fears, I can get into the real world, manipulate the people you love, and kill them. Before I kill you, all of your family and friends will be dead." He turned to me and smiled. "Also, I think both of your brothers are going to be there tonight." He stated, making my eyes widen. "We're here."