Ch-53

Back at Beep's house

Bean: I hope we find her soon.

Ben: I know I'm starting it get worried.

Beeo: Hunny, we found her.

Bean: Oh, Beep, there you are. Come here.

Beep: (Shakes her head)

Bean: Aw. Come on, sweetie. Come here and give me a...

Beep: (runs to her room)

Bean: ...Hug? (Runs after her)

In Beep's room

Beep: (Crying)

Bean: Oh, Sweetie. Is everything ok.

Beep: (Crying) I'm fine, mom. I'm fine, ok?

Bean: Then why didn't you wanna give me a hug?

Beep: (Crying) I'm sorry. I'm just wanted to (Sniff) Be alone (sniff, sniff) And just stay in here and cry.

Bean: Oh. Come here, Beep. (Hugs Beep) Come on now. Tell me what's wrong.

Beep: (Crying) Well, Earlier When I ran out in the rain I realized It was kinda cold out there today and I forgot to grab my coat. Then I-I found Bangkok walking through the rain. So I thought I could ask her i-if she has an extra coat I could borrow.

Bean: Who's Bangkok?

Beep: (Crying) Bang's cousin. (Sniff) Anyway, I told her I was happy to see her and she asked me if I was lost and I said I think so because I don't usually hide in the woods. I meant to go to my tree near our house. But wh-When I was about to ask Bangkok if she (Sniff) And extra coat that I could borrow she was gone.

Bean: What?! She left you out there in the rain? All alone?

Beep: (Crying) Yes. I wanted to go find her but then I heard thunder a-and got scared and (Sniff) Ran for somewhere to dry off. So I sat under a tree shivering and crying for help. Then I h-h-heard Bea calling me and I saw her and dad coming toward me. I was happy to see them but still really scared.

Bean: why? What happened?

Beep: (Crying) S-some lightening struck and it got me really scared. So Dad cave me my cape and then we came back here. So that's what happened.

Bean: But What about Bangkok? Did she help you before left?

Beep: (sobbing) No. she just left me there. I just sat in the rain all wet and cold until Bea and Dad came. If they didn't I would've die! (Hugs Bean And Sobs)

Bean: (Hugs Back) Shhhh. It's ok, sweetheart. I'm so sorry. But don't worry. I'm here now. It's gonna be ok. (Wipes Beep's Tears) I'm here for you, ok?

Beep: (Crying And Nods) I love you, Mom.

Bean: I love you too, Beep. Oh. We have to go now. The family has a competition today.

Beep: (Crying) No. I'm not going back outside. I'm not feeling too well. (Sneezes 2x)

Bean: Bless you.

Bea: Probably Because you were in the rain too long.

Beep: (Grabs tissues) Probably. (Blows)

Bea: Here, Beep. Dad made some tea. It might help you warm up.

Beep: (Crying) Th-Thanks. (Drinks the tea)

Bean: Come on, Bea. We need to get going.

Bea: Oh Yeah. The competition. But what about Beep?

Bean: Oh. I think she might've caught a cold. She can't go back outside.

Bea: But she'll be lonely on her own.

Beep: (Nods)

Bean: Well, If you wanna invite someone over you can.

Beep: (Crying) Thanks.

Bean: We have to go now, hunny. (Hugs) See ya later.

Beep: (Crying) Bye.