13

"You should slow down or you will choke Bella" Christian said with amused eyes but with his oh so famous expressionless face. Bella wondered if he was born with it. Suddenly and unintentionally she let out a chuckle on imagining a baby without an expression but was that baby cute.

Wait....what....did she just use the word cute to describe devil's baby form. Oh well a baby no matter who or what it become is always cute.

She looked up to see Mr devil with a raised eyebrow. Oh how much jealous I am of those people who can do that.

" What?" She asked him.

"Nothing you just kind of zoned out" he said.

" Well I will keep zoning out if we just sit here and eat quietly. You know the key to any kind of relationship is communication" She snapped at him

"Is that so Bella" he said with once again a raised eyebrow. Oh stop that!

"Oh I am sure Christian." Yes baby tit for tat it is than.

"Okay. Bill please" he said calling out to the waiter.

" Hey but I am not finished yet" she argued.

****
Now they were going to god knows where once again on his motorcycle. Was she mad? Yes.
Could she do something? No.

When he stopped Bella realized that they are in front of a mall. "You know I don't really know if you realized but it's kinda late so the mall is closed" she said a little unsure of what they were doing here.

"You wanted to communicate? Well I am giving you more than that "he said.

"Oh yeah what's that?" she asked crossing her arms.

"Fun" with that being said he held her hand and started walking towards the mall.

Wait a minute he is holding my hand as if it is no big deal. They stopped infront of the furniture shop and she looked at him dumbfounded.

" Do you have a pin?"he ask her.

" Uh yeah sure. But why do you need it?" she asked handing him the pin.

He took it and started picking up the lock. After two or three tries it worked. IT WORKED. Wait a minute... hold up... the owner of a multimillion company knows how to pick up a lock?

"Wait here" he said and took off in the shop.

Okay.

He came back with a mattress in his hand. And he was handling it as if it was a tooth pick. He than started walking towards the stairs and she was following him like a lost puppy.

They went to the top of the stairs and he put the mattress at the start of them. Oh now she realized what he was doing he was- wait what the hell is he doing?! We could get hurt, caught, kidnapped wait kidnapped seriously Bella?

Bella looked up at him when she felt a tug on her arm and than she realized that he hasn't let go of her .hand. He than motioned for her to sit on the mattress.

" Oh no no no buddy I am not gonna sit at that. We may get hurt or worse caught" she said trying to come up with an excuse.

" Oh so now Miss feisty pant is scarred." he said mockingly.

Oh game on bud.

She than walked up to the mattress and sat on it. She heard a deep and husky chuckle behind her and let me tell from now on it was her. favourite sound .

"Get ready Bella. I am gonna show you real fun now" he whispered in her ear and she could feel his breath fanning her neck.

She gripped the sides of the mattress and as if on cue he pushed the mattress down . Bella screamed and buried her face in his chest. She felt his chest vibrate and heard his deep laugh and it was like a melody to her ears.

They were like children in a park. Laughing and enjoying with no care in the world. Well that was until they heard the security guard yell "Who's there?!"

****
And that is how they ended up running in the streets away from the police, away from the world. With her heels in hand she was running and laughing until she collided with a wall....wait how can there be a wall in the middle of the stree.

Congratulation Bella now you are officially awarded as the biggest fool of the year oh no wait century.

After coming in her senses she realized that it was not a wall but Mr devil. Okay now she was confused. Is he mad or something the police was chasing them and he decided to just stop running in the middle of the street.

She looked up at him to give him a piece of her mind when she realized he was looking at something. She followed his line of sight let me tell it was not a good sight.

There were two police cars and two police officers yelling at them to drop their weapon. Wait...what weapon?....they were just- but they don't know that stupid her inner voice snapped at her. Well she is sometimes far more intelligent than Bella.

When she looked at Christian he was already looking at her and they shared the same look that said

OH SHIT!

Don't forget to vote and comment(•‿•)