Demon scars

Prologue:

Commander Ralgreth isn't the handsomest of demons, be he was one of the strongest. He was, in fact, the commander of group Beta, the 2nd mightiest demon squad. Group beta was preparing for the attack on the werewolves. Commander Ralgreth was standing on top of a cliff, turning his head to look around Hell. It's red and black flames never extinguished and were everywhere he looked, adding to the dark orange, sandy cave around him.His legion of 6000 demons were training near the camp where they slept, the roof of the cave looking like it was swallowing them up.

Commander Ralgreth reached into his red and bag  to pull out a scroll. He unravled the scroll to see that it was his map of a place in Epica, the world that everyone lived in. He looked down at his worn out  map of the land around him.

"Yenth, the desert of Hell." He said out load.

"I can see why they call it that."

Yenth was called the desert of Hell because it looked like the place in the legend that the humans wrote about, although it wasn't the real place. Yenth stretches out for kilometers around the caves of Hell, also known as the demon's base. Many people have died trying to get to the demon's place and many more don't ever want to go there.

 Clank, clank, clank, clank! Ralgreth was sure that was the sound of metal boots on rock, approaching him.

"Umm, sir?" A stuttering young voice came out of the demon boy in the usual demon's army's clothes.

"Yes?" Commander Ralgreth answered, his voice rougher and older than the young teen's voice. The young teen fumbled to get a stained, yellow scroll out of his bag. He unrolled the parchment and read out-load.

"King Lucifeth said to try not to kill any werewolves, take them prisoner instead. And that he doesn't want the war to last too long, because he wants to save your men for the bigger battle.' The boy just managed to stutter out.

"And?" Ralgreth insisted on knowing the reason behind this message; the King didn't send messages for fun.

"He said to make an alliance with the werewolves. Don't battle until you've given them plenty of time to accept your offer. And it is the utmost importance that they could fight against the werecats and vampires if they join us. Write the speech and sent the draft to me immediately." After he was done, the boy put the scroll back into his backpack.

"You can leave now"

The boy bowed and ran off.

 Commander Ralgreth extended his red and black, ripped, demon wings and flew down to the camp where his men were training with their leaders.He decided that it would be a good time to go to his tent and start writing what he would say to the werewolves

"Dear Prince Bidlaez and all of his subjects, 

We demons would like to form an alliance with you. We all know how powerful you can be in battle, and for that reason, we would like to fight with you and not against you. If you fight with us, you can fight against the werecats and the vampires with us.' He continued to write until he heard his stomach growl with hunger. He put down his pen, sat up and started to go to the dining room.

Commander Ralgreth walked proudy to the dining room. He saw the Demon Empire's red flag that had a black griffin on it. The big red tent housed a self serve buffet with souls, meat, and a bit of fruit and vegetables. He saw that 2 of the leaders and their 1000 demons were already there and were talking quite loudly. Commander Ralgreth went and got a plateful of pig souls and some medium-rare steak. He went to sit down with one of the leaders. The leader was a pretty woman, but he knew not to judge her on her looks because he knew she would be strong because she was a leader.

"Hello. Do you mind if I sit here?" Asked Ralgreth. He knew it was a rhetorical question, because who didn't want to sit next to the commander?"

'Not at all." Softly said the lady.

"What's your name?" Gruffly asked Ralgreth. He was suprised that he didn't know her.

'Merilet, commander of the fourth rank. My troop, and probably the others, want to know when they are going to war. Could you please tell us?" The soft female voice said.

"We plan to make an aliance with the werewolves but if you know how they work they'll almost certainly fight us first."

"Let us hope not."