Part 1

With a heavy sigh, I left the call and found myself alone, staring at the Rajjchelor discord server. This was the second time that I had been kicked out before the final five in this show, the first time being for CallMeCarson and the second for Fitz. There was no doubt in my mind that this show was a big joke and I tried to make that clear by answering questions in ways that would get laughs out of the guys and other contestants rather than simp. I don't need the romantic kind of approval that I got from that show, but I do need the comedic approval and I'm rather proud to say that my jokes alone got me friend requests from both Carson and Fitz despite the fact that I didn't win their shows for my romantic values.

And because I had lost those two shows, it was finally time for me to do my own streaming, and instead of simping hardcore, I'm going to play some modded minecraft. Forget about finding love when you can play a game where gravity doesn't apply to the vast majority of things. Seeing that a lot of the viewers had just come from the Rajj stream, I hold up my hands in a shrug, even though they can't see it.

"I guess I'm just meant to be lonely for the rest of my life," I put my hands down and take a sip of my beer, "or at least until Rajj decides that I get to be the bachelorette, whichever happens first." I say with a little chuckle and continue to read through the stream chat until minecraft is finally ready. After joining the server, I finally move the screens around so everyone can see the game. My server was sort of a secret, as in I hid the IP so that only people I invited would be able to join. As of right now there were only ten of us on the server, and I was running out of people to potentially invite. I mess around and get things together for maybe ten minutes before turning to my chat to see what I should do.

'Prank someone'

'Make a new house'

'Ill donate if u jump off of that cliff'

I hum into my microphone, waiting for a response that interests me until I see a familiar name pop up, CallMeCarson. His message just says 'invite me to the server' and not even a full ten seconds after reading it, I see that he's calling me on discord. Immediately, I join and greet him politely.

"Good evening Carson, what's up?" I ask before taking another sip of my beer.

"I saw Rajj's stream and I have to apologize for Fitz, he's such an asshole." He tells me, pretending to be all sad and sympathetic for me. I sigh dramatically and place a hand on my heart.

"On another note, I just sent you the IP." I tell him as I avert my attention back to the game. Carson makes a little 'ooh' noise.

"Thank you, my fair lady." He says simply before chuckling at himself for a second and loading up the game and his own stream. Seeing that we're still on the call even after he got what he initially wanted, I smirk a little bit.

"Are you going to leave me for five other girls again Carson?" I ask him, making sure that I sound as dramatic and hurt as physically possible. He laughs and I can't help but laugh along with him. Eventually, he joins the minecraft server and I show him around before we get to actually playing. After maybe an hour of the two of us trying to get him set up in the server and a surprising amount of good jokes, he laughs nervously and tells me he has a serious, potentially emotionally scarring question.

"Could Fitz join us on this fine evening? I know that he just broke your heart and all, but he says he's sorry." Carson says all innocently, making me laugh a little. Keeping up the broken heart act I pretend to wipe away tears before eventually agreeing and then switching to Carson's discord server where Fitz was already waiting in one of the voice channels. Upon joining, he clears his throat dramatically.