16- It's An Unspoken Rule

I woke up, "Where's my water? I'm still thirsty."

"You're joking right?" Katelyn asked me, "We're all in four separate cages, with cat ears and a tail, with no clothes except our undergarments, and you want you know where your water is? Water that you never even had in the first place!"

"Yes," I calmly walked up to the bars and held onto them, "I'm. Thirsty."

"Why am I in a cage? Where's my stuff? Where's my clothes? Cadenza's gonna kill me! Why am I a cat!?" Aphmau cried.

"See, there's someone who's on top of things." Katelyn insulted.

"Look here, boo, I couldn't care less about my things, or my clothes - other than the fact that Cadenza made all my outfits - and I think having cat ears is pretty cute, so that's why I need my water."

She rolled her eyes at me. What did I do to her?!

A big hairy man came climbing down the ladder- oh its a wolf.

"Uh, guys, wheres Laurance?" if we're Meif'wa, did Laurance turn into a wolf?

"Michi wasn't lying when she said there was three to pick from."

Okay, so that's not Laurance. Katelyn started threatening him for some reason, and then apparently she's too fiesty for a Prince? Wait, is he looking for someone to marry a Prince? I want to marry a Prince.

Aphmau seemed like a good choice, being short and cute according to him. She started threatening him too. This dude cannot get a break.

The wolf came up to my cage and waited for my threats.

However, threatening some guy I don't know is not my concern right now. "Can I get some water?"

"What?" he asked, confused. I could feel Katelyn's judgement despite not getting a physical reaction from her.

"Yeah, that fucking cat can't bake for her life; her cookies were dry as hell."

"You have a sense of humour," he laughed, "I like you."

"No, I'm not joking. Like, I have a really sore, tickly throught."

He laughed again. What's this guys problem?

"Ugh forget it. You obviously can't even pick a girl so I doubt you can handle getting a bottle of water." I sighed.

"What?" he got angry. Whoops, I guess there goes my shot at marrying a prince.

"Y/n, you have no room to talk," Katelyn said, "You can't even pick a guy."

My nose scrunched up, "What's that supposed to mean?"

"Oh, I'm sure you know." what's gotten into her? Danm.

I hissed and jumped onto the bars, "BITCH, SAY THAT TO MY FACE! LET ME AT HER! OH MY IRENE, I SAID LET ME AT HER!"

The wolf sighed, "Back to the small girl."

He knocked out Aphmau to make sure that she doesn't escape. It's good tactic but really not very gentleman-like. Looks like I dodged a bullet with that pesky prince. Why would he want to marry a fake cat anyway?

~

"Oh, another cage!?" I whined, this time it looked more like a dungeon. There weren't many people here though, just me, Katelyn, and some other girl.

"Well done, Katherine Obvious." she sassed.

"What's your deal with me?" I questioned, "Because ever since we saw that cunt Michi, you've been acting like some petty bitch who's boyfriend just dumped her."