Chapter Eleven

Chelsea's POV:

Ever since this little incident, everyone's been acting different. Niall was upset or mad. Harry seemed depressed? Louis wasn't his loud, funny self. Zayn was quieter than usual. And Liam was just trying to make everyone feel better. Bless his heart. I just couldn't help but feel that it's all my fault.

Tonight we were attending the Red Carpet. Something all of America's going to be tuning in to. All the biggest celebrities were going to be there. I was happy, you could say. The boys were aloud to take someone, but I didn't know of anyone they were taking, besides me. But I'm not One Direction's date. Lou, their stylist, was going to come around 3:00, to prepare us. We had to be there at like 5:00 because all this time zone stuff. In order for it not to be too late to air on the east coast, we had to do it early on the west coast. Can we not all live in the same time zone?

Last night's show went well. The crowd was very interactive, and loud. That's probably the only time the boys are 100% themselves. But when they get off stage, they're back to how they were. I didn't like this one bit, and couldn't wait for it to be over with.

I was currently sitting on my bed, flipping through magazines, and listening to music. Just your stereotypical teenage girl, here. I eventually got bored with what I was doing, and rolled over on my back. I stared up at the ceiling, clearly nothing better in mind to do. I studied the patterns surrounding the light. What am I doing? I jumped off the bed and looked around the room, contemplating whether I should clean up now or later. My laptop looked so fun, but I know that I'll just keep putting it off, so I went ahead and began cleaning. Maybe when I'm done it'll be time to start getting ready. I started by picking up all the clean clothes, that were strewn all over the room, and placing them on the bed. I'd come back to them later.

Next, I retrieved all the dirty clothes and put them in a pile for laundry. I moved on to the bathroom. I picked up towels and cleared the counter tops. Finally, I started folding my clothes, then placing them neatly in my suitcase. And put it away in the closet. Wow! You can see the floors. I laughed to myself because of my previous thought. I grabbed my laptop and hopped on the oh-so comfortable bed. It was 2:00, so I'd take a shower at 2:30. That means wasting thirty minutes doing absolutely nothing, but scrolling through my Twitter timeline and watching pointless YouTube videos. I love life.

A Twitter fight and many Jenna Marbles' videos later, it was finally 2:30. I grabbed some gym shorts and a t-shirt from my suitcase, and turned the shower on. I washed my hair in under ten minutes and washed my body with a vanilla scented body wash. I got out and found the nearest towel, the coldness too much to bear. I wrapped one towel around my head and one around my body. I put the clothes on I had selected earlier, and waited for Lou to knock. She was working on the boys first, since they don't take as long, then she'd come help me last. I took the towel off my head, rustling my hair in it, attempting to dry my hair. As if it'll dry in seconds. That'd be a miracle!

Twenty minutes later, Lou finally came to help me get ready. My hair was already drying and already frizzing. She plugged in my curling iron and got out all sorts of things. As we were waiting for it to heat up, she put multiple products in my hair. Then, she began curling my hair. When she was done, she pinned it to the side, letting it fall down my shoulder. It looked great! Next, she put all sorts of makeup on me. I just closed my eyes and let her work her magic! She let me know when she was finished and ordered me to go put my dress on. I took it out of the package and carefully stepped into it, as if it were worth millions of dollars. Lou helped me zip it up, when my hands wouldn't go any further. I slid my heels on, which were going to kill my feet tonight, and looked myself over. Not trying to be conceited here, but I look gooood. I put some earrings in, and grabbed a clutch. I put my phone, money, and lip gloss (only because Lou made me) in it. I was officially ready to go! I walked to Liam's room, a.k.a. the meeting room, with Lou. All the boys were spiffed up in tuxes and bowties. They all gave me a compliment, except Niall who was too busy on his phone, to even notice my presence. We were about to leave, when Niall stopped us.