Five

Harry was woken up in the morning by birds twittering in the trees. Wait, birds? Harry's mind was blank for a few seconds, before remembering he was out camping with all his mates. And Louis.

Smiling, Harry rolled over to see a sleeping Louis who was snoring softly. He looked so adorable like this, so vulnerable. Harry just wanted to squeeze his cheeks and kiss the hell out of him.

Harry was debating getting up or not, but he decided to stay in bed for a little while longer so he wouldn't wake Louis. He reached for his phone to check the time. 8:02 am. Perfect. Hearing Niall and Liam chatting outside signalled it was time to face the day. Harry pulled on a pair of shorts, leaving his upper half bare. He unzipped the tent very quietly, as not to wake Louis.

It was a wonderful bright morning, and Harry could tell it was going to be a very hot day. The sun was beating down on the campsite and he could hear cicadas chirping in the distance. He strolled over to where Niall and Liam were sitting in their deck chairs around the now burnt out campfire. 

"Morning boys," Harry said cheerily.

"Morning Harry!" Niall replied. "Lou still asleep?"

"Yeah. I decided not to wake him, I've figured you don't want to be on his bad side in the morning."

"Too right," Liam chuckled. "Last term, we woke Louis up because we knew he was about to miss his class, and he actually threw his clock at my head. It bruised."

"Holy fuck," Harry laughed. He hadn't heard that story before, but he wasn't surprised.

 "Zayn's still asleep too," Niall added.

"He is also another one you don't want to mess with in the morning." Liam warned.

Louis then emerged from his and Harry's tent, his hair sticking up in every direction. He was wearing only underwear, and Harry felt a small pulse in his crotch.

"If it isn't Sleeping Beauty herself," Liam teased.

"Yes, I'm awake," Louis declared in a groggy voice. "Only because young Styles here decided to ditch me."

Harry grinned. "Ditched you? You were fast asleep."

Louis shrugged. "Still."

"Nice to see you've got changed for the day," Niall remarked, sarcastic. Harry's eyes scanned Louis' bare body again, his eyes pausing on Louis' crotch longer than they should've.

"Stop being a smart-ass, Horan." Louis flipped Niall off. "It's not like Harry's wearing much more than me."

"At least he has pants on," Niall scoffed.

"Is this distracting you?" Louis sassed, pointing to his crotch. "Because I can take them off if you're really that desperate. Seriously. It's no biggie." 

Harry's eyes widened as he suppressed a smirk. He felt blood flow to his lower body as he imagined Louis carrying out what he had just described.

 "No thanks," Niall answered. "But I'm sure Harry-"

Harry clapped a hand over Niall's mouth in a split second, stopping him from finishing his sentence. He didn't know exactly what Niall was planning to say, but he had a feeling it would embarrass him and create an awkward situation. 

"Sorry," Niall smirked, knowing he had made Harry flustered. 

Liam and Zayn shared a look and smirked. They knew exactly what was going on. Harry exhaled and gave Niall a warning glare. As much as he knew Niall was joking, he didn't want Louis to get the wrong idea. Even if it was the truth.