Chapter Two

Jade's POV

Oh my god, I'm screwed! But maybe everything is okay....Doubt it though. Beck isn't stupid. Scratch that. He isn't that stupid! He for sure thinks that it's his kid. And tomorrow, I'm going to have to leave the house again to ride Travis to Pre-K. Damn.

Once I tucked in Travis that night, I walked downstairs to see Debbie watching TV. I sat beside her. "How you feeling?" she asked. "Terrible" I frowned. She sighed and clicked off the TV. "It'll be okay" she reasures me. I roll my eyes.

"Maybe not" I sigh.

"Don't be so negative".

"Don't be so sure."

"Just go to sleep".

"Fine."

With that I went upstairs and went to sleep. The next day at about 9 am, I carefully helped Travis in the car and buckled him up. I was about to get in the driver's seat, when a perky red head stopped me. A bright smile on her face. I just bashed her yesterday and how can she be so happy?

"Why the hell are you in front of my car?" I scowled and folded my arms.

"Don't be such a gankie" she frowns, "I wanted to talk to you. How come you cheated on Beck?"

I sighed. Dumb. As. A. Post.

"I didn't okay?" I sighed, "I really need to go, Catrina".

"Stop calling me that."

"If I do, will you let me leave?"

"If you take me with you and explain everything".

How did she get so stubborn? Then again it was Cat. My sort-of best friend in high school. She was harmless, wasn't she? I didn't want to make her much more upset. I sighed.

"If you swear not to tell anyone what I'm about to tell you" I say.

She nods, "promise".

"Get in the car."

Cat's POV

After dropping off Jade's "son" at Pre-K, I still couldn't believe my ears. Jade had a (adorable!) son. That was also Beck's son and he never knew. Well I guess he assumed after last night. I can't believe it still. Jade and I were silent as we drove to get some coffee, because she said she wanted to catch up, if it was just going to be us.

When we arrived, we ordered our coffees and sat down. It was silent for a few moments. Only sips of coffee and other peoples chatter filled the air.

"Your not going to tell Beck are you?" Jade bit her lip.

"About what?" now I'm clueless. Were we talking about something and I was just spacing out. Oopsie.

"About Travis being Beck's child" she states.

Before I answer a voice behinds us says, "unless he finds out himself!"

We turn around and see Beck standing there, with Tori.

Jade's POV

"This can't be happening" I mutter to myself looking down. But it was.

"I had a child and you never damn told me!" shouts Beck causing everyone to look at us. He knows I hate public crowds, so he probably doesn't.

Tori and Cat stay completely quiet.

"No, I didn't" I sigh. I get up and start walking out of the shop when he grabs my arm and pulls me back. "Were not finished" he growls. "Yes we are. Go talk to your damn girlfriend" I glance at Tori who looks to the floor.

"You didn't told me that I have a child. And I won't stop until I see him."

"Then your going to be here forever."

"Jade this is serious, this is my child to!"

"A child you never cared about!"

"I child I never knew about!"

"I don't care, Travis is my son, my responsibility! I choose whats best for him!"

"He's my son, too! And Tori's step son!"

That pisses me off. No way EVER will Travis be anywhere near that Little Miss Perfect.

"Don't you ever call Travis a son, or step son to Tori."

"Well she is my girlfriend and Travis is my son!"

"Well" Tori shyly steps in, "maybe we should give her some time to think about it."

Beck looks at Tori in disbelief. Tori gives him a look and he sighs. Then he looks to me. "Fine. Jade, I want you to think about it. Think of not just you, but Travis. And how if he doesn't have me, he'll grow up without a father." With that Beck leaves, Tori and Cat following him. Cat mouths "sorry" to me, before exiting.

I sigh and drive back home. There is a note on the table. It says::

Getting grocery's be back in an hour
-Debbie

I frown. Now I have no one to talk to. I could call Josh, but he is probably working down at the stable. I didn't want to disturb him. I lay down on the couch and think of what Beck said. It was his child, too. And did I really want Travis to grow up without a dad? Oh god...