Lily's Plan

[Remus' POV]

I woke up at 6 o'clock in the morning not knowing where I was. I went to rub my eyes and noticed - oh sh!t.

I slowly looked down to see (Y/N), still curled up, asleep in my arms. We must have moved a lot overnight because her head was now on my chest instead of my shoulder.

I didn't really know what to do. I wasn't supposed to be up for about another hour. I thought about getting up and going back to my room, just incase (Y/N) woke up and freaked out about how creepy I was being.

I mean, seriously. Who sees their ex sleeping and decides to cuddle up to them and caress their face?

I sighed and rubbed my eyes once more. I shifted my back left and right, trying to relieve the uncomfortable position I was in without moving (Y/N) too much. I was about to slowly get up - but decided against it.

I looked at her admiringly as I ran my fingers through her soft, (Y/H/C) hair.

I decided that maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea if I tried to fall asleep again. If she woke up before me - oh well. At that point, I didn't care anymore. I was tired of pretending that I didn't love her.

I gently readjusted her head on my chest so she was nuzzled in closer, and drifted off to sleep.

[Your POV]

I woke up to voices yelling and faces peering over at me. I groggily rubbed my eyes as I realized - oh shit. I was sleeping on top of Remus in the Common Room, wasn't I?

"EVANS! LILY BLOODY EVANS! GET HERE NOW!!!" a figure who looked like a jumping-for-joy James Potter bellowed at the top of his lungs while pointing at Remus and I.

I groaned as I saw Lily's annoyed figure enter the room, rolling her eyes.

"Well if you would stop yelling as if you were being murdered, than maybe I woul- OH. MY. MERLIN!" Lily's mouth gaped open as if she couldn't believe what was happening right in front of her eyes.

"Right, well," I said, doing my best disgusted impression and getting off Remus, "I'm just as confused as you guys. I didn't know this git decided to stalk me in my sleep."

I looked up to see the Lily, Wormtail, Padfoot and Prongs just gaping at me in utter surprise.

"If you'll just excuse me, I have an exam to write right now," I said nonchalantly, heading up the stairs, "see you guys later!"

At the last second, when no one was looking, I turned around and gave sleeping Remus a small smile.

[Remus' POV]

Today had almost felt like a fever dream. James told me about what happened in the morning - (Y/N) being surprised, not really addressing the situation much. I was sort of surprised that she hadn't lashed out - James said that by the way she spoke, she seemed bothered, but her face didn't show it.

I was actually more surprised that during this whole thing, I didn't wake up. I guess sleeping in the same dormitory with obnoxiously loud teenage boys makes you almost immune to noise.

I hadn't realized that I had dozed off into my own world until an almost breathless Lily rushed over to our spot in the Great Hall.

"Boys!" she said, slamming her palms on the table, exasperated, "there's something I need to tell you - especially you - " she pointed to me, "about (Y/N)."

"Hmm?" I said, raising my cheek from the palm of my hand.

"A'a boy Moony," Sirius said, excitedly slapping my back, "your girl wants you back. How 'bout that?" he chuckled.