mistakes are fun, admitting is not

authors pov: I HAVE MADE SMUT TO FEED YOUR CORRUPTED MINDS READ ON MY PERVERTED IMAGINARY FRIENDS

Anthony's POV

God, maybe it wasn't a bad idea to go commando after all. oh well, I pulled off Ian's shirt and being the little dominant shithead I am, I flipped the switches so ian was pinned on the bed. and talk about freedom, this was my dreams come true. and  I didn't know where to start, I kissed his baby soft lips and continued down to his neck. I bit down on his skin causing him to gasp. I smiled as the noise of pleasure sent tingles up my spine. I grabbed his thigh and dragged my nails over the fabric slowly. I felt him shudder, I love this.

IAN'S POV

"Anthony, you naughty boy. you know im ticklish" I giggled. "naughty am i?" He smirked, "indeed" I replied. " Well I must say, these jeans simply won't do. so I'll just be my naughty self and....." he undid the top button and traced small circles around the last one with his finger. "should i?" He asked in a sexy voice. I whimpered in response, I just wanted to slap him, he knows how much I hate strip tease. "I guess so" he undid the last buttons and pulled down my jeans halfway. oh that little bitch, with a quick movement I unpinned myself and slammed him back into the comforter. "payback, bitch" I whispered into his ear.

ANTHONY'S POV

I looked at ian, i think i like the dominant ian better than anything else. he kissed me and his hand slid down my chest and to the waist band of my shorts. he used one finger to pull the waistband back and let go. it made a loud smack as it hit my skin. "Not yet" he murmured against my lips. he pulled away and did something weird, he licked me. but God it felt good, he licked me again on my chest. he went all the way down until the waistband of my shorts. then he did one long vertical lick all the way to my neck. he licked and kissed in one spot making the skin purple. he stopped and I felt his hand glide up the leg of my shorts.

AUTHORS POV: MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SMUT TEASERS ARE BITCHES AREN'T THEY??????