- I - ( part 1 )

Part 1

Sherlock was slouching on his chair trying to break the case with 3 nicotine patches on his left hand. London was enjoying the late autumn breeze and the spooky atmosphere of Halloween. John and Mary had gone to North England to start a new family. Sherlock's flat was rather lonely but it was not empty. it was filled with Sherlock's bloody experiments. Mrs.Hudson died 3 months ago and Molly had travelled to her hometown to accompany her parents.

Suddenly a knock broke the silence in the room. "What ?! Can't you see that I'm busy? I am not taking cases anymore. So just go away and deal with your own business " Sherlock furiously said. "Are you sure? " a voice said serenely. The voice was moving towards him. It felt like the voice was familiar but it was not so clear either. "I can help you with your last case." The soft voice said in a persuading way.

"I don't need your help. I know that you are a girl and I'm pretty sure that I know you. You live not so far away from here. Perhaps about 8 houses from Mrs.Hudson's flat. You used to work in the hospital but now you are working on the same cases as I do." Sherlock said promptly.

Red giggled at his knowledge of her, "Well that was impressively ordinary to me. Honestly, I am not interested about the facts you just told- at all. But you do have some really rare collections. It must be a tiring job. You do know me, William Sherlock Scott Holmes." She said while taking some of Sherlock's tobacco collection. The voice started to fade away and Sherlock could no longer see her shadow. He could hear her footsteps down the staircase.

"Stop your bloody steps Right there, Red." Sherlock hesitantly whispered. Her footsteps stopped and she laughed sarcastically. "So you finally remember my name? Well, you are famous now. Many girls are after you." She chuckkled sarcastically and stiffened for a second before continuing, "You have a girlfriend? How about fans? Tell me ab-"

"Don't you dare say another word you filthy peasant! You used to shut me out before you decided to vanish from Earth's surface and now you want to help me?! Don't you know how screwed up my life was for the first year you left me? I tried to cover those up but even Irene Adler was not enough." Sherlock said with anger, with so much pain. His mind felt like it was about to explode and somehow started to get mad. Mad of Love. " Woahh... don't be such a drama queen. Wake up honey!," she snapped her fingers infront of him. "I have never thought that you will act this way. I am sorry if you feel it that way but it was for your own good." Red sarcastically said it and blew a kiss to Sherlock. "Don't you dare walking out from this !" Sherlock threw a knife towards her. But she dodged it.

"Nice throw hon, but I dodge it better. Au revoir " Red walked out.

Sherlock raged and threw everything everywhere.

"Bloody hell Sherlock, what happened here? It seems like a tornado hit this place ." John said in surprise.

"Ooh look who came! What a pleasant surprise. Where's Mary?" Sherlock said in a rather drunk tone. "She stayed in North England. I will stay here for awhile. So what happened?" John asked.

"Great. I have a task for you " Sherlock said. "Dammit ! Answer me!" John furiously asked.

Sherlock suddenly sobbed quietly, "She left me. Twice! I am so near to my breaking down. I've tried to forget her. And I almost did 'till she suddenly appeared out of nowhere! " Sherlock explained. "Ohhh was it the girl who just left? " John asked. "Yep".

John tried to comfort him. Sherlock rarely show his emotions. Well he used to, untill Red left him for the first time. The case was even more complicated than it looked like. This was a case of the broken hearted genius. A partner in crime turned into a real crime that may involve the world. Two geniuses and one villain. He felt like she was the only valuable person in his world. Both of them knew each other for a very long time. They both knew each other to the deepest piece of memory of their heart and mind.