1: A Heartbeat

After fighting his lifelong enemy, Allen Walker (or how he liked to call him, bean sprout), Kanda woke up from unconsciousness in the school's infirmary bed.

"Urgh" Kanda groaned from the pain given by the younger, white haired highschool student. "That bean sprout is gonna pay for this." He threatened as he stood up to glare at Allen's unconscious face.

Allen suddenly regains consciousness and quickly attempts to sit up when his face bumps into something. A wall? No. It's warm and soft... Allen thinks to himself while opening his beautiful grey eyes.

To his surprise, Allen finds his lips pressing Kanda's!

They pull apart simultaneously creating an awkward silence.

Kanda's thoughts wondered off. He couldn't help but think of how soft Allen's lips were...

No no no no. Allen's a guy! I'm not into guys! Furthermore, he's my lifelong enemy!!! Kanda didn't know what he was thinking anymore.

"Ahem," Kanda decides to interrupt his own thoughts by break the silence, "stop being such a klutz and be more aware of your surroundings, bean sprout" he tried to sound nonchalantly to cover how flustered he was. He left the room leaving Allen in the bed, shocked at what just had happened.

Allen, however, could not hide his embarrassment. I kissed Kanda! A MOUTH TO MOUTH KISS!!! His face was so close to mine that I could hear his breathing... I... didn't hate it... He blushed violently as he realized what he was thinking.

He couldn't believe how he had just lost his first kiss to Kanda. But most of all, what he couldn't believe was...

How much he had liked it...

That day in the infirmary, both of their hearts skipped a beat...

A/N: Hello guys! Hoped you enjoyed this first chapter and I know that it's short and isn't that good, but I'll try my best on the next one. I was seriously fangirling really hard while making this (just thinking of what's gonna happen later on in the story~). I'll start working on the next chap ASAP so please be patient!! May your kawaii lives be wonderful, see you~ ^.^