DARLING , YOU WILL BURY ME BEFORE I BURY YOU (it)

CHARLES " CHARLIE " DENBROUGH has always been a dreamer . He loves books and despite his young age , already enjoys writing . It shouldn't be a surprise , since his father is the famous author , Bill Denbrough . He's quiet and prefers to be on his own , but is completely comfortable and happy around his family . He looks up to his father and wants to be a screenwriter someday , writing for movies and tv shows . And Charlie is sure that he will accomplish this and more .

 And Charlie is sure that he will accomplish this and more

DANIEL " DANNY " REYES just wants to fit in and be normal . But having a father from the Philippines caused him to be outcasted and bullied . They love photography and taking pictures with his trusty Polaroid camera of their favorite things or friends is his favorite thing to do . They're still in denial of his sexuality , so far deep in the closet and won't admit to themself or the Losers , that he's gay . Instead , they pretend to like girls and flirts with them constantly . He's struggling to keep their secret to himself but with a killer clown on the loose that knows everyone's secrets , that may no longer be an option for Danny .

 He's struggling to keep their secret to himself but with a killer clown on the loose that knows everyone's secrets , that may no longer be an option for Danny

PATRICIA " PATTY " BLUM has always had a big heart . She is almost never not smiling and radiates happiness , but she won't hesitate to punch someone if they mess with her friends . She's the newest member of the Losers Club and has no problem making flower crowns for them . She finds herself drawn to Stan Uris , wanting nothing more than to be around him but won't say anything about her crush on him . Patty's a dreamer and a fighter, just wanting to help people and hopes she'll be able to do so when she's older .

 Patty's a dreamer and a fighter, just wanting to help people and hopes she'll be able to do so when she's older

SELINA " CAT " KYLE has always been on her own . Abandoned by her own mother and left on the streets of Derry , she grew cold and fought to keep herself alive as a homeless street thief . But the catlike teenager finds herself pulled into the Losers Club , feeling the need to stick by them once she learns of the demonic clown on the loose . She tries to keep herself closed off because of her fear of being left again by the people she loves , but there's one thing that Selina knows : she never backs down from a fight and would die to protect her new friends .

 She tries to keep herself closed off because of her fear of being left again by the people she loves , but there's one thing that Selina knows : she never backs down from a fight and would die to protect her new friends

VALERIE " VAL " HANSCOM has always had a big heart . She was raised by her father , Ben , for as long as she can remember and never knew who her mother was . But she was happy to be with her dad and learn everything from him . She grew up to be so much like him , kind and caring and loyal to those who befriend her . But she's got a protective streak and won't hesitate to punch a bully in the face to protect someone . The polyamorous pansexual girl just has a lot of love to give . She dreams to be an actress and loves being onstage , even at her school plays . Hopefully Val's dream will come true soon .