Why Don't We

A/n
Im not gonna include Tate here.It's just for the book :) btw Dove Cameron as Summer Odiel

Summer's P.O.V
I was editing some pictures when suddenly i hear the girls yelling,i run to them and see them all happy.

Summer:What's up with the yelling?

Brooklyn:We found a boy band and they're so good

The twins are always so fan girly,they move to one band to another to another but it's ok,they're girls.

Summer:Oh who is it this time?

Bailey:They're called Why Don't We and they're having a show here in New York.Can we please go mom

They give me their famous puppy eyes which i can't say no to.I let out a loud sigh and nod in agreement.They sequel and hug me,it's hard to be a single parent but thank god my job pay me enough to support the three of us.I work as a photographer for a band so we went on tour a lot but our manager let me bring the girls so yeah.I work for this band called In Real Life,they're pretty cool and funny.But Chance relate to me a lot cuz he had a daughter name Brooklyn too which is funny.

Brookly:Mom,are we going on tour again?

Summer:Next month,Brooklyn is also coming

Bailey:Yay,she's so cute!!

Brooklyn:I know im cute

All:*laugh*

I buy the tickets for the show and watch movie with the girls.When the girls fell asleep,i carry them to their room and went into my room.I can't sleep so i decided to check out who Why Don't We is.I google them and my jaw dropped,oh shit....

2 weeks later...
Today is the day,we're in the car right now on the way to the vanue.The girls are blasting Why Don't We songs and singing along with it.The girls sound amazing,they got the talent just like their father...Ugh!!but im happy,the girls were born with talent.I can't stop them from reaching their dream.When we arrive,we scan our tickets and wait for the limelight meet and greet cuz i got them the limelight.I don't even know what limelight means.

Brooklyn:I can't believe you got us the limelight ticket,thanks mom!!

Bailey:We promise to do all our h/w after this

Summer:*chuckle*

We wait in the line patiently,when it's our turn,the girls run into Zach's hand because he's their favourite.I remember their names :)

Zach:Whoah,hello to you too

Summer:Sorry about them,hi im Summer

Zach:Hey Summer you look beautiful not gonna lie.What about you girls?

Brooklyn:Im Brooklyn

Bailey:In Bailey

Zach:Hey there,let's take pictures.

We take some pictures and thank Zach.Then we walk to Corbyn,after the other boys finally we walk to Jonah.Im scared...i can't believe in meeting him back.Hopefully he didn't remember me

B&B:Jonah!!!

They hug him and he laugh.That laugh,i miss that so much.When his eyes met mine,he froze.Damn it he remember...

Jonah:S-summer?

Summer:Hi Jonah

I said softly without making any eye contact.

Brooklyn:Momyou ok?

Jonah:Mom?

Bailey:You know our mom?