Prologue

Alastor pov

I have just finished the day of hazbin hotel. So many hopes and dreams were burned. It was magnificent. Now I wait for my brother to make his way here to the hotel. Charlie and her staff have never met him and they do not know of his existence so I want to surprise them.

Oh speaking of which here come Charlie now.

"Alastor what are doing out here?" She asks me.

"Oh my dear! I am just waiting for someone to come here. I sure you will like him." I say with a low tone at the end in my static voice.

"What do you mean Alastor? Who is this person your referring to?" She asks once more.

"Why my brother of course!" I say to her.

". . . . . . . . WHAT!?!?" She says in shock.

"YOU HAVE A BROTHER!?!? THERE'S TWO OF YOU!?" She shouts.

"Why yes. You never knew because I never brought it up. Oh there he is!" I say pointing my finger at my brother y/n.

Charlie looks towards the same direction to see a version of me but blue and shy.

"Brother!" Y/n call out to me rushing over.

Y/n pov

I finally found him! It's been years since we last seen each other! I rush over and cover him in a hug which he happily returned.

"How have you been y/n? I trust that the trip here wasn't too tiresome?" He says to me.

"O-oh no! T-the trip here w-wasn't all t-that bad." I stuttered.

"Well that is relieving. Oh I almost forgot! Y/n I want you to meet the head honcho of the happy hotel! Charlie Magne!" He says as he moves out of the way for me to face Charlie.

Who happened to be a girl. In reflex I hid behind Alastor as I'm VERY shy around new people especially girls.

"H-h-h-h-Hello ch-ch-Charlie. M-m-m-My n-name I-i-is y-y/n. N-n-nice t-t-to m-meet y-you." I say before I continue to hide behind my brother.

"Hello y/n. Welcome to the happy hotel!" She says while giving me a bright smile.

My face overheats and I look away.

"Come y/n. Let me show you around the hotel during your stay." Alastor says as he walks inside and I follow him.

The hotel had an interesting design. Red and black wall designs covered the hotel walls. The lobby furniture had dragon styled frames and the cushions were a soft and smooth fabric the made you instantly feel relieved when you sat on it. The bar had an assortment of drinks and ales to fit the guests' taste.

The chandeliers were adorned with red and white luminous jewels which the flames shined through giving off a mystic enchanting vibe to it. On the walls were pictures of Charlie and her family as well as pictures of the staff of the hotel. I could see Alastor in them with his iconic smile.

We stopped at the lobby where we discussed where I would be staying.

"So Alastor how does it sound if y/n was to be staying in your room?" She asks him.

"I find it fitting. I also find it convenient so that I can keep an eye on him if anyone tries anything funny on him." He says while his eyes narrowed upon angel dust drinking his liquor.

"Then it I settled. Y/n I hope you love your time here!" She says taking his hand and beaming a smile.

The sensation of her touch and her smile made me overload and I fainted.

Alastor pov

Oh dear. My brother would always do this if a girl was kind to him. He never be able to withstand it so he would faint upon the action.

"Please excuse my dear brother. He has a tendency to do this when a female has gifted him with kind gestures." Alastor says as he carries y/n bridal style upstairs to his room.

"It's okay Alastor beside it might be good for him to learn to fight his fears!" Charlie says with optimism.

If it was easier said than done.

No one's POV

In the outskirts of the city we see a smiling figure with binoculars looking at the hotel.

"So that's where your headed y/n." The figure says pulling out a bottle with a weird concoction inside.

"Let's see what mayhem I can come up with for those two?" The laughs as he heads towards the hotel.

But behind the figure lies another one who seems to be chasing it.

"Oh no you don't." It says as it continues running.