last

Mina didn't attended Dahyun's funeral. She just can't do it yet, but they understand anyway. They need.

weeks

months

and a year has passed... everything seems to go back to normal.

And everything has changed, for good.

Tzuyu's popularity as an atress is slowly rising because aside from that she's also secretly dating a popular japanese actress, Minatozaki Sana. Dispatch just can't expose them yet because they are dead because the Minatozaki clan will get them.

Nayeon became a very in demand make up artist.

Momo and Mina's flower shop grew big.

And for Chaeyoung, shes having her first ever art exhibit right now. A lot of people are going, even celebrities.

Aside from her art exhibit, shes also dating the one and only Hirai Momo. Yes its Momo.

"oh babe you're hereeeee!" Chaeyoung said and Momo ran to her and give her a hug.

"I'm so proud of you" Momo said between their hug. After the hug, Momo give her a peck on the lips.

"EHEM!" oh Mina's here.

"oh Mina you're here!"

"of course she really needs to be here, right Chae babe?" Momo elbowed Chaeyoung.

"Ah yes!"

They have something for Mina.

"Mina follow us... we need to show you something... we've planned for a really long time now..." Chaeyoung carefully said.

"you'll love it minari for sure" Momo patted Mina's back.

Mina followed Momo and Chaeyoung's lead, they took her in a room... its not a room full of Chaeyoung's art but this time its full of photographs.

Its room full of her face.

"chae... what is this?"

"Dahyun's photographs of you..."

Infront of Mina was the biggest picture of all inside of the room.

"ever since the first time i saw you, you automatically became the apple of my eye and will always be"

"cute story but this was the first picture she had of you in her cam, she was trying her new cam and mistakenly it turn out beautiful... that's how she met you." Its story time for Chaeyoung.

"what were you two doing at our room??" Mina asked.

"we were there for Momo"

"awwww" Mina said still her eyes on her photo. "tell me more"

"well after that... she found out that you like someone who plays football so yes she tried hard playing football... but then weeks later news spread that you were dating the popular football player in our school, Yoo Jeongyeon"

Mina felt her heart pang, how come she didn't notice before.

"that's all the stories you got?"

"Dahyun planned this a long time ago she'll be like 'promise me chae when you'll have your first ever art exhibit, you'll also put some of my favorite photographs there' and it turns out she was your favorite photograph" Mina felt another pang in her chest, she doesn't deserve dahyun.

"i guess you really captured dahyun's heart"

Some things don't end beautifully, just like in movies, not all stories end happily.

For Mina, it took her a year before she felt the happy ending she want.

She just felt it now.

For Dahyun, Mina will always be the apple of her eye. And for Mina, if her life was a movie, Dahyun is the best part.

......

author's note: so yes this is just a short fic i first published this on aff but its a different version and the ending is also different. I made another version bc i just feel like giving mihyun some angst :(( sorry peps. Love y'all thank you for reading!!!

expect some special chapters... i guess to ease the angst uwu