Waiting for You

*Your p.o.v*
_________________________

"Come on Y/n, you've gotta come with me!" my best friend, Sophie whined.

"I've already told you Sophie, I'm not going. Parties are nothing more then a excuse to get drunk and have cheap sex." I said, while Sophie scurried around me looking for her heels.

"Just this one time Y/n. Please? I won't leave you alone and I promise that you'll have fun." Sophie said, trying her best to convince me.

"Fine, as long as I never have to go to another one of these stupid parties again." I said bluntly, hoping Sophie wouldn't make a big deal out of this.

"Well you better get ready then!" she said as she started to search the room to find me something to wear.

"Why can't I wear what I have on? Its perfectly fine." I say.

"You have got to be kidding me Y/n. You're wearing jeans and an old t-shirt. I'm not gonna let you go to a party looking like that. Especally since this is the first and last time you're going with me." Sophie said as she continued to dig through the many bits of clothing scattered around her room.

"Fine, have it your way." I say as Sophie holds up an emerald green dress that barely reaches the tops of my knees.

"How about this one?" Sophie asks, the joy in her tone apparent.

"Do I have to Sophie?" I say, starting to get annoyed at how a party can bring her such joy.

"Do I really have to answer that?" she said as she flung the dress at me, expecting me to put it on. I do as she wants, and slip the dress onto my pale body. Sophie comes over and zips up the back. I walk over to the mirror and look at myself in shock. The dress hugged my bodies curves perfectly. I have never felt better about myself in my life.

"I hate to say it Sophie, but I fucking love this. And if you start rubbing it in my face I'm rubbing your face in the pavement." I say as I continue to check myself out in the mirror.

"Jeez Y/n! No need to get violent, I'm just happy you actually put it on!!" Sophie said as she began to jump up and down, clapping her hands together with a huge smile plastered across her face.

"I figured you wouldn't give up until I put it on so I just went the easy way out. Now, do you need to do anything else with my apprence or are we goid to go?" I say as I look over at Sophie with a questioning glance.

"Well I've got you some boots and I still need to fix your hair and make-up. So sit down and let the master work!" She says as she points to her vanity.

*To Be Continued*

Hey guys!! I know it's been a while since I've posted so have this little unfinished part of a bigger imagine. I'm already working on the next part to it so don't worry to much. Let me know who you want to see in the comments!! I've got like 4 books going at once and it's kind difficult to manage and I'm also running a YouTube channel. My link is in my bio if you wanna check me out!!! Until next time guys!!!