-one-

It was during one typical evening when Park Jimin, Taehyung's best friend, busted into their shared apartment with an expression that Taehyung identified as 'way too excited'.

He couldn't really pinpoint the exact reason as to why Jimin seemed so agitated but he didn't care much anyway. He was way too lazy to give it importance.

Jimin whined and hurried over to the taller boy who showed no signs of leaving the cozy couch and plopped on top of him.

Taehyung's dog, Yeontan, growled at the disturbance, causing Taehyung to let out an airy laugh and push Jimin away.

"What's up with you?" He questioned the whiny male and popped another chip into his mouth.

Jimim grimaced at his friend, astonished by the fact that he could be so lazy and boring. He would only spend time playing games, watching television until morning, eating like a pig and not caring about hygiene whatsoever. Jimin couldn't watch him anymore and act like nothing was wrong.

Taehyung was definitely a tough case.

"Get your lazy ass off the couch. We're going out tonight." His stern voice caught Taehyung off guard.

"Wha-"

"I'm done with your bullshit, Tae. Now hurry up and take a shower." Jimin pushed the taller away from the comfortable piece of furniture and into the bathroom.

Jimin huffed at the sight put on display. Empty snack bags everywhere, bits of food on the couch and on the carpet, and let's not forget about Yeontan who was just as lazy and messy as his owner.

"Well, better clean this shit up.." he sighed.

Taehyung's sluggish steps came to a halt in front of the mirror, letting out a deep chuckle at his silly appearance. His slightly wavy black hair was sticking out in various directions but he still couldn't see well. He had to get his hair cut a bit since it fell over his eyes.

Huffing, he struggled to undress himself and stepped into the shower, letting the warm water fall over his tanned skin for a while before he finally made the decision to wash properly.

He ended up staying in the shower longer than Jimin expected so he stormed into the shower, smacking the younger's broad back.

"Hurry up, will you? I cleaned the living room and I even picked you an outfit, yet you're still not done! Slow bitch-"

Taehyung smiled lazily and placed a large hand on his friend's shoulder. "Chill." He said and stepped out of the shower, going into his room.

Jimin rolled his eyes and followed the taller male, smiling broadly at the outfit he picked for him. It was rather simple but Taehyung could easily make it ten times better.

It consisted of a simple white shirt along with a pair of light blue ripped jeans. Taehyung got dressed and as usual, Jimin hurried to add some more touches to his appearance by loosening his collar a bit, revealing his collarbone.

"You need to reveal some more of your pretty skin, Tae." Jimin teased, earning a groan from the younger.

The excited boy then handed Taehyung some accessories which were slowly accepted.

"You look amazing. Let's go."

Taehyung got dragged out of the cozy apartment, making him release a small groan once his skin made contact with the slightly chilly air. Jimin smiled and walked alongside the bored boy.

"Where are you taking me, Jimin?" He couldn't help but ask the elder, who simply continued smiling before he decided to answer the question.

"To a club, obviously. We're gonna have a few drinks, dance and have a great time. You'll thank me." Jimin seemed confident so Taehyung nodded, deciding to play along for the night.